I am writing in regards to "my fake pillow.com." This so called "pillow" you sent has more hard lumps and bumps than my morning oatmeal with sour milk!!!!!It makes my head hot, my neck stiff and gave me no rest, since I was up all night being pissed off.

I almost hurt an innocent bystander when I threw it out the window. I can't even believe that people are so faked out by your product, that they purchase such a thing. I will be writing to consumer report and sharing this message as well as the messages of other folks regarding this product.

You serve no other purpose than to fraud people out of money with this senseless piece of hard, lard, lumpy foam!!!

This person wrote the review because of "hard, lumpy, bumpy and hot" of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hard, hot, lumpy and bumpy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

That's a lie that you threw it out your window. If you hate it ok but don't exaggerate I'm looking for real reviews