WE bought two pillows for the one price as advertised.STILL VERY expensive.

Did receive items in good order however one was simply too ttoo hard as recommended by sales person for my body wt? . Immediately did call to return and found charges and long determination wait for refund. Told myself i was scammed and let it go.

months later finally saw Mypillow represented at Cosco and made arrangements with the on hand rep for a simple replacement of a white label. returned the wrong pillow under an MRA however one week and still no correct pillow????????? but they surely have mine!!!! as 1-2 day delivery from my address SO, is this a scam or what???

My 16 dollar Cosco pillow is just as nice or better....

really upset and will never buy again from this guy who claims he has a different or new product...how did he get the sleep foundation approval????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of mypillow customer care. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237027

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion.We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me.We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com

503-490-6763

Thank you.

Rick Klingbeil

Panama City, Florida, United States #1205485

How do you think he got permission to use their name in his commercials?He paid them hard cash.

But they are no different than a lot of groups like this. Like the American Dental Assoc.

Getting that ADA label requires a large 'donation' even though they may test the product it doesn't mean it's the best or the only product that functions any different than any others.

I feel this is misleading advertising as they do not say how much that endorsement cost them and even that they had to pay for the endorsement to begin with.It would be nice if some media group investigated this type of product endorsement used in advertisements.