I bought 2 different thicknesses, one for back and one for side sleeping.Don't like either one of them.

It feels like my head is wresting on soft rocks. Tried it for 3 nights, but still no difference. I paid $99.00 for two pillows. I don't think that's a deal at all!!!

I tried to give them away but the people who tried them didn't like them either.

I'm not the kind of person to return an item just because I don't like it, and that's why I'm stuck with them.I truly think the add is misleading and find this pillow, which is made in America, not to be good example for an American made product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

You mean you didn't spend the whole night in REM sleep? Isn't that what they used to claim? Lol.