I decided to be a real critic so it has almost been a year.I absolutely hate the pillow.

I did the order for two so I could try the minimum of white and then the next level of green. I thought my husband would do the green. Nope. I do hate the memory foam also so I wanted to make sure I covered everything.

I would rather buy the cheaper pillow. yes you need to look into that but the sale at SAMS for 2 pillows is pretty good.

wow now they want at least a 100 words to describe this.so I hope you are having a marvelous holiday season and do not order this pillow

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

I find it odd that 1 mypillow.com sales for $48 each and the buy 1 get 1 free mypillow.com sales for $89. Doesn't sound like by 1 get 1 free to me.