Same discount for years. I received 2 and returned them. No different than any cheap pillow available anywhere.

So extremely annoyed by all of the advertisements. He monopolizes the tv and radio. Theses advertisements are so repetitive and ***. Wish someone would make him stop.

The pillows were nondescript and offered nothing special. It does not align to specific needs. They are not custom made in any way. They do not adjust to conform with you neck and or body. Why would you need 2 when one is not any big deal. Why does this review require so many words. There is not that much to say about a pillow. Good grief this is ridiculous.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to "quit advertising. they are on the radio and tv. very redundant and annoying" according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Mypillow - Scammed Consumer Mypillow "I purchased two Queen pillows for the "discounted deal price" of $106.95, including shipping. I have tried only one of the pillows and all I can say is, what a..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more MyPILLOW is THE BEST >>LOVE IT !!!   Mypillow "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Mypillow "After a short time of use, a seam on one of the mypillows opened just enough to allow bits of foam to escape. Both of our pillows need constant fluffing..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more