162 views
Verified Reviewer

1.4

Paid, waited 4 weeks and was told they had no idea when they would ship due to a foam shortage! I then found that their reviews were not so good. I asked for a refund and will go elsewhere.

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere.

Comments

#2006136

Same here, ordered placed March 23, 2022 And nothing, needed the short queen set for my RV. Guess I have to go to Walmart or Amazon now and just hope this order comes some day because they took the $ immediately.

#1998389

Tracy, Friday will be 5 weeks for me. I can't get customer service to pick up.

Waited 30 minutes once & 20 minutes another time. If I liked their pillows, I was going to get a mattress topper, well I order one from Penny's yesterday.

Very disappointed with this company right now. I bet that if I called their order number, someone would pick up quickly.

#1998405
@PissedConsumer1998389

I sent an email online... fairly quick response...they gave refund but I think they should not have charged until they shipped. Ordered pillows elsewhere..

MyPillow Reviews