2.7K views

My husband and I don't really have any neck or back issues, but we are always looking for a good pillow since they seem to be hard to find. I saw the commercial, and thought "It must be good, and it is made in the USA".

Well, the first night seemed fine, and I was pretty happy with it, my husband however wasn't convinced yet. Then after a few days, I woke up with really bad neck and back pain, so bad that in the middle of the night I had to take an Aleve. I thought I had pulled something while working out, but after a week, I still had this pain, and shortly after, my husband had the same pain. How can that be?

The only different thing we did was sleep on this pillow. So for the past two days, we went back to our regular pillows, which luckily I saved just in case, and today was the first time I slept through the night without waking up in pain. I woke up refreshed and with no neck or back pain. When ordering the pillows, we followed the guidelines reference how we sleep and what size shirts we wore, to make sure we got the right pillow for us.

We fluffed it up in the dryer when we got it, put on a roomy pillow case as instructed, so they can't say we didn't do what we were supposed to do.

I am returning these pillows right away. They were a pain in my neck!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1083355

The best and most comfortable pillows are made of duck or geese feathers. Artificial ones are cheaper but also can create problems like you describe.

The "my pillow" you see advertised is over-priced and nothing special.

Go to any store like WalMart and get a 100% feather pillow. A lesson learned.