This pillow is horrible and I feel like a real *** for buying into its hype. I was waking up 4-5 per night with aches in my head and neck having to adjust this smelly noisy over priced excuse for a pillow.

Huge price tag and huge disappointment. DO NOT waste your time!!! I won't even bother trying to send it back for a refund either because from reading other people's reviews its sounds like one more huge pain in the neck. As a side note, I have never written a review that was this negative.

In fact rather than just chalking it up to my own *** mistake I went out of my way to warn people about this. To people who love this pillow, you must've slept with a brick under your head and I will happily give you the two pillows I bought if you send me an address to send it to. SHAME ON YOU,MY PILLOW!!!

How do you sleep at night? Hopefully on your own uncomfortable pillows.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

Robbinsville, North Carolina, United States #797985

Thank you for the warning- the TV advertisement sounded so great I was ready to order one to send to my son stationed in Afghanistan to give him some of the comforts of home.

When I typed in MYPILLOW.com THANK GOODNESS- I saw immediately that this product has many complaints and I noticed that the TV ad did not list the price of this pillow so I was also going online to see the purchase price. I don't have money to spare and don't need to send my son an "experimental" pillow with so many complaints about it.

I feel very fortunate that consumers took the time to give their opinion of this product before I made a costly mistake. I also will post a review of an item that has disappointed me- so I appreciate that others will take the time to inform us of their experience!

West Sacramento, California, United States #740404

I've read about an equal amount of positive and negative reviews of this pillow. All I know is that my current pillow, which I've had forever needs to be replaced and I need to try another kind.

I have a very bad neck - cervical degeneration, bone spurs, etc. I had to retire early due to my poor health, and I can't afford a chiropractor any more like I used to when I was working. I also have frequent headaches and migraines and I have never slept well even when I was young. So I am willing to try anything to see if I might be one of the people who do well with 'My Pillow'.

I would love to take you up on the offer of trying your pillows. I would pay you for the shipping. How do I contact that you though is the question.

I doubt you will see this comment so long after you made your original review. :x

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States #737185

Thank you for writing this. Although I'm still morbidly curious, I'll take the pillows!

Kidding! (Sort of :) Thanks again for taking the time to warn me.