This pillow is the worst pillow ever. $100 plus shipping!! What a waste of money. It took me 4 emails before anyone at this crappy company would offer a refund, then they charge you $9.98 for the shipping.

I asked about the "official pillow" of the Sleep Foundation (as seen on TV) and they had now idea what I was talking about. You cannot find anything on Sleep Foundation website about this pillow.

Nothing but a stiff, sore neck after using this piece of _ _ _ _!!!!

Just a sack with cut up shards of foam...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237028

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com