1.1K views
Style and Design

This is a terrible pillow. I do not understand how My Pillow got some sleep award.

The pillow hurt my neck the first night and after the second night, I decided to return them. When I returned them, I paid shipping (24.00) to return the pillows and turns out I lost the 9.98 from the original shipping as well. What a rip off! Lost 35.00 for nothing!

Their customer service is not helpful at all. I will never buy an online item that is not found in the store again.

I am a pissed customer. I will tell all my patients not to buy this worthless, harmful pillow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fine print and return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Mekn, Meknes-Tafilalet, Morocco #1193144

Aeris Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow with Sleep Mask, Earplugs, Carry Bag, Adjustable Toggles and Velour Cover, Black

Humboldt, Tennessee, United States #971149

If you got one for $35.00 then you pronanly did get a dud. I paid 75 for mine and i love it!

worth every penny!!! Do you mind telling where you purchased?