1.2K views
Style and Design

I was so excited to receive the topper for our king size bed thinking it would rejuvenate it so I didn't incur the expense of a new bed . After two months, I realized the amazing levels of pain in my back, neck, and arms that I was experiencing was due to the topper and I had to take it off.

Now I appreciate the bed more than ever as I am pain free again.

The topper just did not deliver what it promised to deliver in regards to not impacting pressure points in neck, back, shoulders and hips. I wish I had read the reviews here before purchasing it as I know it is not returnable and there will be no refund.

Money poorly spent - lesson well learned! Consumer beware the promises being made here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Quality of the product.

Comments

I’m watching the infomercial it seemed too good to be true it looks really cheap and unbelievable some of the words coming out of his mouth. After reading these reviews no way would I buy One not even for my dog lolSometimes it pays to buy something with a reputation that might cost you more but in the long run you won’t be ripped off.

Having to donate it one person said that’s disgusting customer service. Pillows are crap tried them awful my neck always hurting when I got up so those were tossed out too.

You could have returned it in the first 60 days