3.7K views
Featured Not resolved
1.5
Style and Design

I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on my pillow and take some of the fill out .

I thought MAYBE this would make it comfortable. NOPE!! And here is a picture of the famous " patented interlocking fill " I found inside. Nothing like the tv commercials .

Please do not waste your money on this product !!! Now even trying to do this review I have to write at least 100 words about this crappy pillow before I can submit this review .

i only need a couple words to discribe ....false advertising and not comfortable

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Shredded foam lumpy.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Very poor quality, ads are a scam. Will use the pillow as a bed for a small dog.

Best pillow of my life.It’s such a relief to get a whole night of quality sleep on a pillow that doesn’t get hot and stays cool and stays supportive without flattening.

Just remember to puff it up before bed and it will keep its shape all night.Not sure how anyone could complain about this pillow, it’s just fantastic.

I'm thinking when you dried it the foam semi meltted

Bought one years ago.It is garbage.

No better than the cheap store brand pillow at Walmart.Save your money, go to the department store and get a decent pillow.

I'm so sick of his commercial, nice guy or not.I made one of my own but it can't be washed.

I dryed the first one I made and there could hAve been a fire. Whatever I ripped up in pieces (little foam poeces from another pillow) they started melting.

So it's time to buyone I can wash.

I'm just shocked at the reviews.Wow

I love " mypillow" 100%!

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #1298992

over hyped on the radio - it is a lousy pillow - sent my back 1st week./ They charged tax on the postage. Wonder if the state got their taxes?

to George #1394307

Looks like you have buyers remorse. This pillow is just amazing. I bet all the complainers are just cheapskates that can’t handle paying for top quality products.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1293378

If my pillow is so great why is it not in stores?

to Anonymous #1323596

It is in stores. Walmart for sure.