1.2
Style and Design

Worst pillow in the world. I would rather fill a pillow case with dried leaves.

The commercial is the most aggravating commercial I have ever been subjected to. The pillow is made with pieces of rejected, used foam. The contents remind me of something you would see coming out of a 30 year old couch. It does not retain its bounce at all.

After purchasing this piece of junk I am forced to watch this *** commercial claiming how great and wonderful it is. I am totally amazed that the guy claiming this is the best pillow on the market is still allowed to air this commercial.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising and lied about product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow commercial. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow commercial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Hercules, California, United States #1245833

I total agree with this comment, My grandparents have these pillows and they gave them away. They were a cheap made piece of ***. I would never recommend this pillow to anyone!!