Wanted to mention to all those that are complaining about "My Pillow". Maybe before each and everyone jumped and bought (My Pillow) WHY didn't YOU ALL read the complaints FIRST ON HERE BEFORE ORDERING??!!

I mean, I was about to order the "My Pillow" as I see how it's bragged about on television. Until. I READY ALL THE COMPLAINTS.. NOW I WON'T BUY THE "MY PILLOW".

Hopefully these people that purchased a Pillow WILL NEXT TIME (BEFORE ORDERING they'll USE some COMMON SINCE and LOOK TO SEE IF THERE'S ANY COMPLAINTS against the company they are wanting to order from.. .. YOU ALL NEED TO USE WISDOM BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET.. COME ON!

YOU ALL MADE THE CALL AND ORDERED.. NO ONE FORCED YOU TO ORDER OR BUY.. SO STOP COMPLAINING!!! AND START USING WISDOM THAT GOD INSTALLED IN ALL HUMAN-BEINGS..

May YOU ALL 'NEXT' TIME LOOK TO "SEE IF THERE'S COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE PRODUCT FIRST".. USE YOUR HEADS (BESIDES A HAT RAKE).. BE SMART! STOP BELIEVING PEOPLE'S {{Redacted}}..

SORRY! YOU ALL LOST MONEY.. BUT MAY YOU HAVE LEARNED SOME VALUABLE LESSONS HERE.. Don't be a Fool!!

"For a FOOL WILL BUY, BEFORE DOING ANY RESEARCH"..

May YOU ALL have moved forward and may YOU ALL BE MORE WISE.. SAM

Comments

MANY OF US DID DO OUR HOMEWORK ON THE "MY PILLOW" AND THE PRO COMMENTS WERE MANY MORE THAN THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND THAT IS STILL THE CASE, BUT I SIMPLY BELIEVE THAT MANY OF THESE PRO "MY PILLOW" COMMENTS ARE FAKE AND MADE UP!! THE COMPANY IS A SHAM AND SO ARE THE ILLMANNERED AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES THEY EMPLOY!!!

MY QUESTION IS MIKE LINDEL ARE ALL YOUR CSR {{Redacted}} TOO, BECAUSE THEY SUCK ANDSO DO YOUR PRODUCTS !!!! SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS!!!

This is the internet, and proper grammar, capitalization, even making sense does not apply OR matter anymore, so PlEASe STop ComPlAining about THIs. We are NoT iN IIIrd grade

You write words of truth and common sense - but please drop the capital letter format !