1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Pillow was comfy for about a week then turned into a lumpy underfilled blob. Can't return it because it was a Christmas gift and I don't have the original packing.

I have tried it again and again and it is awful. They really have a lot of nerve selling these for the price they do and making it all but impossible to return. I will never recommend these pillows to anyone! My dog won't even sleep on it, she prefers an 8 year old dog bed.

When I 1st heard the ads for "My Pillow" I thought "wow, sounds like someone really has a great product" But I waited until it seemed like people did like the product before I added it to my Christmas list. Guess I should have looked a little further for reviews!

Reason of review: additional cost paid for faster shipping.

I didn't like: Most uncomfortable pillow ever used, Anything it was a nightmare.

Comments

as the owner of an American Textile company,I would like to know where the fabric for these "American Made' pillows comes from. I own 2 of these pillows and they are not exceptional for the price charged...

I don't charge exorbitant prices for my American Made textiles, people who buy American should be celebrated ...not raked across the coals for buying American..

I'm not giving my business name, but if you want to buyAmerican, search it out.. it doesn't have to cost you a lot of money!