2.3K views

I hounded my wife for over a year to get my pillow for us. Finally agreed and we got two.

She was unhappy from the start and I lasted a little longer but now i have both of them. They offer no more comfort or restful nights sleep that a six dollar Big Pillow from Kohls. I am sorry I ever brought up the idea in the first place. I will not recommend this product to anyone in the future.

It is an overpriced an highly uncomfortable pillow.I can't believe any reputable company would give it a favorable review. I wasted a hundred dollars on a cheap product that the company advertised as the best sleep you will ever have.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow standard queen pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was all that i wrote. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

#1519152

All depends on the fill. My best fill is the Classic Medium Fill.

I'm a 260 lb male and according to My Pillow Chart I should have a Green Fill Color which is Firm. Not so, very uncomfortable.

I noticed the Fill will cause your head to sweat, thats not good. But all in all I think its all hype and certainly not worth no 50 bucks a piece.

#1451993

My pillow might help some people but I believe it’s mostly hype. There are many other reasons why someone isn’t getting quality sleep.

Thank you for your comments. I told my husband that it looked cheap.

Sorry you got took. I guess I would have tried to have gotten money back!!!!