2.4K views

I hounded my wife for over a year to get my pillow for us. Finally agreed and we got two.

She was unhappy from the start and I lasted a little longer but now i have both of them. They offer no more comfort or restful nights sleep that a six dollar Big Pillow from Kohls. I am sorry I ever brought up the idea in the first place. I will not recommend this product to anyone in the future.

It is an overpriced an highly uncomfortable pillow.I can't believe any reputable company would give it a favorable review. I wasted a hundred dollars on a cheap product that the company advertised as the best sleep you will ever have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Standard Queen Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: All that i wrote.

Comments

#1519152

All depends on the fill. My best fill is the Classic Medium Fill.

I'm a 260 lb male and according to My Pillow Chart I should have a Green Fill Color which is Firm. Not so, very uncomfortable.

I noticed the Fill will cause your head to sweat, thats not good. But all in all I think its all hype and certainly not worth no 50 bucks a piece.

#1451993

My pillow might help some people but I believe it’s mostly hype. There are many other reasons why someone isn’t getting quality sleep.

Thank you for your comments. I told my husband that it looked cheap.

Sorry you got took. I guess I would have tried to have gotten money back!!!!