Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service

Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows.I opted to take the one with lesser filling.

( This decision was reached by my further comment needed.)

Now it is several months later, and 3 washings, the filling in my pillow has become much more noticeable. I have contacted Customer Service with my concerns. I was asked about the ink color on the tag, and whether it was knife cut, or if there was a 2 inch gusset....My ink color was black, and there was a 2 inch gusset. I replied with the requested information, and received an email saying that they would replace it if I paid $9.98 shipping.

Now, considering I noticed the under-fill, I now know I should have responded immediately. Even at that, I feel as though I should not be required to pay shipping, considering the cost of the pillows, as I responded in a follow-up email.

I thought this was a pretty cool company, with a quality product.I suppose I was wrong on both counts.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Speed with replies to emails
  • What I disliked
    • Failure to acknowledge under-fill

Reason of review:
One pillow under-filled.
Preferred solution:
No charge for shipping on replacement.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Mypillow King Bed Pillow
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #800840 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mypillow? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 27 #1151041

Oh I agree!! As a fellow Trump voter I believe that return policies just don't apply to me and that companies should be paying me EXTRA for the honor of accepting my returns!
Your story is just more proof that this is the biggest issue we face today! Your story made me so upset I feel customer service owes ME some compensation!!

2 2 Reply

Mar 02 #1120932

Thanks so much for your comment. It's greatly appreciated, GEEK. It is obvious you are of a superior intelligence. I will take your advice into consideration. Is trolling a full time job for you?

4 0 Reply

Mar 02 #1120832 Howard City, Michigan

well no ***, honestly what did you expect from a product on tv? Hes there just to make money. Just a word of advice. Never buy *** you see on tv. I thought this was just common sense but obviously its not lmao.

3 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.