Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
4.6K views 4 comments
Featured Resolved
2.5

Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows.I opted to take the one with lesser filling.

( This decision was reached by my wife....no further comment needed.)

Now it is several months later, and 3 washings, the filling in my pillow has become much more noticeable. I have contacted Customer Service with my concerns. I was asked about the ink color on the tag, and whether it was knife cut, or if there was a 2 inch gusset....My ink color was black, and there was a 2 inch gusset. I replied with the requested information, and received an email saying that they would replace it if I paid $9.98 shipping.

Now, considering I noticed the under-fill, I now know I should have responded immediately. Even at that, I feel as though I should not be required to pay shipping, considering the cost of the pillows, as I responded in a follow-up email.

I thought this was a pretty cool company, with a quality product.I suppose I was wrong on both counts.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: One pillow under-filled..

Preferred solution: No charge for shipping on replacement..

I didn't like: Failure to acknowledge under-fill.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Oh I agree!! As a fellow Trump voter I believe that return policies just don't apply to me and that companies should be paying me EXTRA for the honor of accepting my returns!

Your story is just more proof that this is the biggest issue we face today! Your story made me so upset I feel customer service owes ME some compensation!!

to Anonymous Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States #1285222

To Anonymous 4/27/16:.Are you nuts?

Are you trying to give Trump voters a bad name. Most people don't want or expect something for nothing. They just want what a court of law would call "being made while". They want what they've paid for.

They shouldn't be charged to exchange "defective" merchandise.

Especially when the company should be able to write the cost off as a loss on their tax returns.Get real dude, you're out there.

chuck1252
#1120932

Thanks so much for your comment.It's greatly appreciated, GEEK.

It is obvious you are of a superior intelligence.

I will take your advice into consideration.Is trolling a full time job for you?

techgeek
Howard City, Michigan, United States #1120832

well no ***, honestly what did you expect from a product on tv?Hes there just to make money.

Just a word of advice.

Never buy *** you see on tv.I thought this was just common sense but obviously its not lmao.