Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service
Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows.I opted to take the one with lesser filling.
( This decision was reached by my wife....no further comment needed.)
Now it is several months later, and 3 washings, the filling in my pillow has become much more noticeable. I have contacted Customer Service with my concerns. I was asked about the ink color on the tag, and whether it was knife cut, or if there was a 2 inch gusset....My ink color was black, and there was a 2 inch gusset. I replied with the requested information, and received an email saying that they would replace it if I paid $9.98 shipping.
Now, considering I noticed the under-fill, I now know I should have responded immediately. Even at that, I feel as though I should not be required to pay shipping, considering the cost of the pillows, as I responded in a follow-up email.
I thought this was a pretty cool company, with a quality product.I suppose I was wrong on both counts.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Speed with replies to emails
What I disliked
- Failure to acknowledge under-fill
- Reason of review:
- One pillow under-filled.
- Preferred solution:
- No charge for shipping on replacement.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mypillow King Bed Pillow
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."