2.4K views
1.5

We saw the MYPillow advertisement on TV by one and get one free so I went to the website to order. The buy one get one free is a sham. You can buy one pillow for $49.97, but if you want the "buy one get one free" deal you have to pay $99.97 for two pillows.

We bought the one pillow for $49.97 that came packaged in a plastic bag. My wife who has neck pain while sleeping, wanted the pillow because it claimed to help with neck pain. Upon using the pillow she found that it did not ease her neck pain but in fact made ot worse.

I called MyPillow customers service and was told that I needed to leave a message with my phone number and they would get back to me in 24 hours. The did call back the next day and I told them I wanted to return the pillow and get my money back. The gave me the details on how to return the pillow and told me that I would recieve a refund in 30 days and that I would have to pay for the return postage. The cost of the return at USPS was $7.97.

I do not recommend this product. You can do better at WalMart

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow queen premium pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow queen premium pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

hey ***, did you read the add? buy 1 without a promo code 99.97 hence with a promo code 49.97 you must have used a PROMO CODE.

Buy 1 get with a PROMO CODE, GET IT? Nuff said.