Update by user Feb 05, 2017

I don't look at my e-mails every day. I purchased my pillow a long time ago and had sent in 2 complaints with no response.

So I thought that I would try again after hearing some unfavorable news about "my pillow". Like I said before, I was overcharged for that offer of "buy one, get one". When I called to complain about it the women I talked to was not eager to take the pillows back which I thought was "fishy". But rather than spend freight charges I decided to keep them.

She finally gave me an return authorization number. I wish now that I had kept that number.

My pillows go flat in the middle where I lay my head and can't "fluff" them up again. The pillows I have cannot be the authentic ones.

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2017

This is the third time I am sending a review. I had NO response to my complaints.

I believe that the ad I responded to was not the real thing. I heard that the price of these pillows were about $50 each. This ad was giving two pillows for the price of one (buy one get one free). The price I had to pay was over $100.

When I called to question the pricing, they told me that the price was correct because I had a "better" pillow. When I tried to return them, they gave me a very hard time for returning them so I decided to keep them. The pillows do not keep their shape.

The center of the pillows is indented from my head and I cannot get that indent from my head to go away. The pillow is not supporting my head.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I've been in orthopedic physical therapist for over 30 years. Part of my job is recommending pillows for patients with neck and back problems.

This "My pillow" is by far, the worst pillow I have ever experienced and a scam that my elderly mother got sucked into buying.

Alone with the annoying advertisment with that wierd man, shaking his pillow at you?!? A bag of potatoes would be just as comfortable!

Does anyone know that the owner of My Pillow is also the president of the national sleep foundation. That's why they recommend them.

I also thought they were garbage pillows. But we were lucky enough to get our money back.

Don't bother with these pillows.. Waste of time and money..