On Aug 30,2016 we ordered, order #102044891, I ordered the 2 for 1 king sized pillows and 2 take anywhere pillows. I received smaller pillows than the king size we already have.

We are very happy with pillows before. And have purchased pillows or others and they are happy. They offered the king size when I ordered so expected king size. I am wondering why?

I don't have a 100 plus words to say anything else on this subject. So please let me know why??? Thank you so much in advance.hope you can answer my questions.

Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc no reason to have to take up all this space and someone's time to read all of this. I am a person to the point.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments