So little stuffing and shoddy to the feel. Very disappointed and don't believe "get one free". It is a lie and you are charged for two.

Who pays for this tv scam? There can be no validity with this company.

How can this company do this and get away from it? Hope tv ads cease and BBB will help stop this company from scamming people like this. Feels like a huge betrayal and such a disappointment. And of course an expensive one as you are left with nothing worth using. This should be considered a crime as tv ads are

fradulent in every way.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237012

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We are interested in speaking with consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com