Scranton, Iowa
1.7K views

I wish to cancel the pillow I ordered today. after my order I phoned back and wanted to speak with customer service. I was put on hold for 10 minutes then cut off. I phoned again and told the girl what had happened and "PLease do not put me on hold." she said,"I'm sorry, I'll transfer you right now" Again I was put on hold for 10 minutes and cut off again.

I will not deal with this kind of actions when the moment I phoned I got the owner promising the best service ever.

My confirmation # is 2174 064 order date 12/07/2015 name Gertrude Persons

5719 TOWER Ave.

Superior, Wi. 54880

Phone 715-817-5729

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

This is ALMOST as funny as her Yelp reviews for 'Wide World Of Wings' and 'The Manning Motel'....too funny!

Austin, Texas, United States #1077097

Oh Mam, if you can edit your review please do! Remove your personal information. It's surely not safe for you.

They will NOT answer you here nor will they call you back. goto BBB file a.complaint, they respond there and message them on facebook.

I have the girl chatting with me now telling me I have to ship it back they evaluate it for 10 days n then send a replacement.

meanwhile no pillow for weeks. 90 bucks wasted.