2.8K views

I ordered the pillows on 3/25/2015. After reading poor reviews I called and cancelled my order within hours speaking to Kevin at My Pillow.

He said he cancelled the order but my order had already been sent on to another computer & didn't know if it would be sent.

I called my bank the next a.m. & stopped my payment but somehow the next day the money was taken from my account. I also alerted FedEx by an e-mail which was tracking the items & wrote refused-DO NOT DELIVER!!! I spoke to 2 ladies at my pillow-one on 3/26/2015 & one on 3/27/2015 & was told the package was sent & to just refuse the package & return to the sender.

Upon arrival on 4/2/2015 I wrote refused, return to sender as advised & took them to the post office myself. I have called the company & was told there was no documentation that I was told to send them back that way.

I am going to my bank & will claim fraud if I do not get my money back soon. I would NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT as their so called CUSTOMER SERVICE is VERY POOR!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of cancellation policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $110. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

After just a few months our pillow's seams starting coming apart and there were pieces of foam in the bed. Pillow.com customer service which self proclaim they are "exceptional" told me "oh well".

They wanted me to return the pillow at my won expense and once returned they would send a new one.....so just how many nights am I sleeping without a pillow???? These pillows are just too expensive to have seams come apart....better off with Walmart pillows!!!