3.6K views
3.3

I called today to talk to someone who acted like I was making it all up. My question was my pillow is very lumpy.

My brother ordered his on tv commercial and his was nice and firm. I ordered mine off QVC and he said they only carry 2 layers and if you order from them it's 5 layers. He did not have a good attitude. He said did I feel my brother because they have all layers of lumps of foam.

It's been a while since I ordered mine and he said I could return it and when they get it they would pro rate it. I did not call for my money return. Even thou it said 10 year warranty.

I am not happy with my pillow company. This pillow is not worth the money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lumpy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "just want. questions answered would rather email me" of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Comments