The persons answering the phone were very rude. We do not have easy access to a computer.

After 3 phone calls, no one has called back yet. On 4th call a nice lady wrote up a report and gave to supervisor, and 2 days later still no calls. I was trying to register over the phone, but had to go 70 miles to get to a computer. I do have the lady's name who wrote a report to her supervisor.

I would love to have Michael give me a call.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments

I ordered today, person on the other end of the phone wanted to sell me everything but the kitchen sink. Talked over me so much she got the order wrong.

I called customer service to cancel only to find out this could take days. My suggestion is just don't call. If you need new pillows just go to your local department store and purchase what you want.

If you don't like them, return them! Much less hassle than waiting on the phone forever to have your call answered.