2.2
Style and Design

CHRISTMAS 2017 I PURCHASED THE PROMO 2 STANDARD PILLOWS AND 2 SMALL TRAVEL PILLOWS FOR MY SISTER FOR CHRISTMAS. WELL THE 2 SMALL PILLOWS NEVER ARRIVED.

SO, I CALLED "MYPILLOW" AND SPOKE TO A CSR AND SHE LOOKED UP MY ORDER AND SAID AND I QUOTE "YOU DIDN'T GET THE 2 SMALL PILLOWS BECAUSE THAT PROMO WAS NOT AVAILABLE AT THAT TIME" I SAID IT CERTAINLY WAS AVAILABLE I SAW IT ON TV AND ORDERED THEM. I SAID ARE CALLING ME A LIAR?? SHE SAID "WHATEVER" SO I HUNG UP AND REDIALED AND GOT ANOTHER CSR WHO INFORMED ME THAT YES THAT PROMO WAS IN FACT AVAILABLE AT THAT TIME BUT YOU WERE NOT CHARGED FOR THEM EITHER!! I CALLED ON THAT SPECIFIC PROMO SO WHY WAS MY ORDER CHANGED IN HOUSE??

I HAVE NO ANSWER FOR THAT!! WELL COULD I PAY FOR THEM NOW?? I ASKED AND THE REPLY WAS NO THAT ORDER IS CLOSED OUT SO I CAN'T HELP YOU.

I ASKED FOR MR.LINDELL AND WAS TOLD TO SEND HIM AN EMAIL AT MIKE@MYPILLOW.COM AND THAT EMAIL DOES NOT EXIST!!! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS SO CALLED SCAMMING "CHRISTIAN" HE IS A BAD JOKE AND A FRAUD OF A "CHRISTIAN" THATS FOR DAMN SURE!!!

Review about: Mypillow Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

IdolizedRedPanda

PLEASE INFORM MR LINDELL THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SO POOR I WILL NOT BE PURCHASING THE MATTRESS TOPPER, WILL PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE THROUGH HSN. YOUR PILLOWS ARE OK BUT NOTHING GREAT SO I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANOTHER THING THROUGH "MY PILLOW" BTW MR LINDELL THIS WAS FAR FROM A "CHRISTIAN EXPERIENCE" YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF AND PEOPLE THAT ARE WORKING FOR YOU AND CALLING YOURSELF A "CHRISTIAN"