1.2K views

I talked my wife into ordering two of these. Used them two nights then spent two weeks trying to return them.

Got their return form followed all the directions and mailed them off. Never received any credit. Never got any response. I do however get an email from them nearly every day trying to sell me more stuff.

I call it a $100 lesson. I don't think Mikes personal guarantee is worth much. But I'm sure he needs the money more than I do.

Now I have to keep typing so I have a least 100 words. Another bad decision I guess.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments