Deleon Springs, Florida
1.8K views
1.9
Style and Design

I ordered 2 large pillows well in time for Christmas, and they did not arrive until days after. This was specifically one item my husband asked for for Christmas, and yet MyPillow "did not deliver".  Mr.

MyPillow claims, the pillow helps with snoring...I am here to tell you, my husband still snores!  I've read some of these reviews after purchasing. I bought it for all the reasons Mr.

MyPillow brags about, but am now afraid to wash it after reading reviews. I have only had them for a week, so time will tell.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery service was not good. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

Fresno, California, United States #1093398

I have never experienced such poor customer service or the crappy shipping.

to Bob #1094525

We are going through this now, ordered pillows on Dec 29 said they would be here 10 -14 days. It is the 14 of January now. Have been calling customer service for 3 days, we get nothing,but Bob Seager ,Running against the wind, playing in background.