1.3
Style and Design

My Pillow (in my opinion) is a very poor product. Nothing special about it and doesn't do what it says.

In the first night of using the pillow I snored louder than ever before. In disbelief after my wife telling me about how I kept her awake, I gave this pillow another try for a couple more days. It kept my neck bent and my head up high causing snoring and breathing problems and leaving me exhausted the next day. The fourth night I tried it my neck was bent from how high my head was elevated and I nearly choked to death in my sleep.

It has been roughly four months since I stopped using the pillow and I am still having pain problems in my neck from it. It has caused fights between me and my wife and she reminds me of it every time that *** commercial comes on TV. Further more my attempts to contact the company to return the pillows went unanswered and now I'm stuck with them.

I wish I could say something good but I can't. This is just a regular pillow and does nothing beneficial for sleep.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments