Alamo, Nevada
2.1K views

Bought two pillows from another company that sells MY Pillow. One of the pillows has more fill than the other .

The company sent me another. Now I have two pillows with less fill, & hurts my neck. Called the main company who produces the pillow & was told they can not cover the pillow, even though it is manufactured by them, but purchased by another selling the pillow for them. I just thought, they would want to be reputable & cover their product, no matter what company was selling them.

This man is making millions. You would think, he would want to keep the reputation of his advertisement. He is full of lies & baloney, on his advertisement. I want to send it back & get another.

Do not even want my money back. Am willing to give them a chance to prove their integrity.

If they make this right with me, I will give a good report & refute this. Thanks for listening

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was products quality and pillow quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Rio Vista, California, United States #953000

I read a report that if you buy from anywhere except the company the pillows aren't filled with the same amount of filler, so if you had pillows that weren't as full as advertised and bought from some other store the guarantee would not be honored. I plan on trying the pillow but will definitely buy from website or as seen on tv. Maybe the store you bought it from will refund your money, you didn't state where you bought it.

Medford, New Jersey, United States #951248

This person sounds like a pain in the neck.