SO dissapointed in the pillows...... I was expecting something great, and these are just mushy and puny.

Going to try and return them! I hope it won't be too much trouble. The pillows are so overrated in the ads for them. I will be telling friends not to fall for the "enthusiastic" commercials.

I don't have l00 words, just real unhappy and now probably have to package, haul to the post office or UPS and pay some kind of fees to send back.

What I don't like is a no money back guarantee or some better way to resolve this purchase, Good grief that is a lot of money for me to have spent and I need it back....Maybe so I can buy a decent pillow instead of these. So goodbye to "My Pillow" from unhappy customer is my message.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality and not worth the money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Shawnee, Kansas, United States #1177984

STICK WITH WALMART OR TARGET!