4.1K views

my mom purchased these overpriced pillows for me for xmas and I wake up with more pain in my neck and back and shoulder than ever. I am returning these but when you talk to there customer service reps (which there founder Mike Lindell says they had the best customer service as you hold for 10 min) I get the run around and they want me to pay to ship them back.

The National Sleep Foundation states on there website they don't endorse products so MYPillow state fraudulent claims they are just a rip off. I am going to call her credit card company and dispute the charges because they also said it would be her in 3 business days yet it took 14 business days they are just a fraud.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: If they stand by there pillow they should pay for return shipping.

I didn't like: Customer service, Buy one get one free scam, Fine print, Hang up and lies, Pillow.

Comments

Total junk, my pillow is a hoax. The pillow is made cheaply, doesn't provide enough support, is lumpy, and expensive. Do not easte your money.

I'm very glad to see others see what a shyster Mike Lindell actually is. Any positive applause for the pillow is paid. A lawyer contacted FTC due to false My Pillow advertising claims, but I never heard back from her.

On the bottom, it shows they are indeed the official pillow of NSF.

Troy, Michigan, United States #924570

If you look at the Sleep Shop page on the National Sleep Foundation website, you'll see they indeed the "Official Pillow", and is available to purchase.