3.2K views

I've read enough of the reviews on here now to agree with each one. I have lots more to add but my back is hurting too much from the pillow which I stopped using a week ago and am starting to feel like perhaps it injured me...Iv'e spent more on a chiropractice visit and acupuncture visit in the last week than the pillows cost and I'm still in pain that effects my sleep and ability to do pretty much anything now.

My main activity each day is to get out of pain. Thanks, Mr. Lindell.

Anyway, you can pretty much count on that guy going to ***, but in the meantime, put the amount you paid in dispute with the Credit Card company you used.

They will immediately take it off your bill including the interest. They'll send you a form that you should write exactly what you write here. Except this actually does something.

If everyone did this, these crooks would have to change the way they do business. Meantime, this is a way you can take action.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and buy one get one free scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #940700

Chiropractice?? Why can no one leaving reviews here use proper grammar or spell correctly?