Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Why use foreign grown cotton?

Why does Mypillow use foreign grown cotton instead of cotton grown in U.S.A.? Surely there isn't that big of a difference in the quality of cotton.

And, how can you claim Mypillow is made in the U.S.A.? I'm sure our cotton farmers could use the business, here in America.

My pillow came apart!

Got my pillow in 2012 and it has come apart in the pillow case how does one get anew one what do I need to show to use this products warrenty? Please help i like my pillow and I would like another!

unaffordable pricing

Why are these so expensive can not afford on a fixed income and a senior who needs to get proper sleep

Show

Pillow King size pillow, soft,medium or hard?

Does "My Pillow " come in soft, Medium or hard? I was asked by my Grandaughter & I didn't find a tag that said.

It takes 2 full days to dry 1 pillow.

So, I won't be washing them again. I'm not upset, I just won't dry them.

My Pillow

I bought my Pillow a couple of years ago and it was great but its deflated and now hurts my neck. Can I get my money back?

pillow care

How often should the pillow be washed?

Neck issues

Does anybody else have neck and shoulder issues since using my pillow? I don't know if it's coincidence or not.

pillow

New pillow, should I put it in a dryer before first use?

Ads

Is it true you're going to continue ads on the Laura Ingraham Fox show? If so, I'm not going to buy any of your products

Defective pillow

How do I return it and get a new one. I have called customer service and they never call me back. Please have someone contact me at 815 245 6020.

MyPillow Jingle

Who wrote the jingle, when did they write it and what genre would it be classified?

Questions 11