filters
State:
City:
Product:

Mypillow - My pillow

My husband ordered a pillow several years ago from this company. It was a great pillow. So, i ordered two for myself. I weigh less and according to their instructions, i put my weight and height in. I received two pillows that had maybe a handful of stuffing. I have to fold it three times to even get a lump. Just horrible!! I feel it was a waste of my money. Maybe, they can fix it for me...
2.5

Mypillow - MY PILLOW- THIS PILLOW ALMOST KILLED ME

THE FIRST NIGHT I SLEPT ON IT, IT WAS LUMPY AND I WAS SMOTHERED.. SEEM MUSTVE BURST & THE FOAM CHUCKS WENT INTO MY MOUTH & I CHOKED IN SLEEP..MY BF GAVE ME HEIMLICK MENUEVER. SAVED ME. THIS PILLOW IS TERRIBLE!!

Mypillow - Allergies

I bought a My Pillow. Even though it looked cheap, i tried it and loved it at first. Then I started noticing when I put my head on the pillow, that my face and neck started itching. Then i got a small rash on my neck. Then my eyes started itching and tearing. I have never had allergies in my life, so it really surprised me. I won't be using it any more.

Mypillow - Worst pillow made

I received a My Pillow for Christmas Dec 2018 I’ve used it for the past 3 weeks or so my neck and upper back never hurt this bad in my life. I’m 71 years old with no back and neck pain in my life. I started to use my 5.00. Dollar pillow and my neck and back stopped hurting. You should be ashamed you your self
1.5
Show

Mypillow - Absolute overpriced garbage.

My pillow is the worst and is complete overpriced garbage. You can get a better quality pillow from Walmart for about $7.00. Lindell the Con man should be banned from false advertising.
Show

Mypillow - How does this con man get past the FTC with his false claims and fake studies?

He and Trump must be good friends. They can spew out BS all day and no one seems capable or willing to call these *** holes out on their false claims and lies....Why? Well, I have a feeling when Trump gets impeached, Lindell wont be far behind. NO honor, no integrity, and no concern for who he's ripping off. They both live under the same code of "ethics"....ME ME ME.
I liked
  • Way u a s sholes ask what you want to ask
#1451970

Mypillow - Terrible Product

Worst pillow I’ve ever had in 50 years. They should pay us for using them. False advertising!!
Show

Mypillow - Does not keep it shape separtes head is on mattress rest of pillow up around head

Right from the beginning received 2017 Christmas as a gift Angry

Mypillow - Enough already

I turn the channel when i see my pillow commercials. Unfortunately, theyre usually on the next channel also. Theyre too long. Theyre boring. Theres too many of them , too often. The my pillow man is irritating. I hope he stops his stupid, long commercials soon. He has the ideal formula for turning ppl off to his product

Contact Mypillow

United States
Phone:
(800) 544-8939
Show

Mypillow - You rip people off when we return your pillows..horrible customer service!!

Why do you charge over $20 to send pillows back?? You claim it's free return but if I would have just purchased postage on sending it back it maybe would have cosy $10 or less. Don't buy into these false claims and the pillows are the cheapest.even the premium...most uncomfortable pillows EVER!! I feel you mislead people and they need to know upfront what your costs of return is!!!
1.9
I didn't like
  • Quality not up two standers