Keaundra Xml

Verified Reviewer

DISGUSTED with those Liars !!!

I ordered last year, i have Not receive any email confirmation about my order. They charged my credit card at the time of placing the order, but 3 weeks later i have Not receive anything.

I spoke with a supervisor, and i sent an email to the big crook - Mike, but no answer. This month i placed another order... and the exact same things happened. The customer service people are rude, disgusting, unprofessional and disrespectful...

they keep lying to me over and over. This is the most Disgusting company ever!!!

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: NOWAY

The National Sleep Foundation who supposedly recommends the My Pillow is a fraud.

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised
Guest

I have purchased many of My Pillows products and have been very happy with them. My children have also purchased many of these products and have been very pleased with them.

I gave each of the children Christmas gifts from My Pillow and they were great gifts. Plan to buy more.

Guest

After all these years Mike Lindell still advertising this *** Stay off Fox News!!!!! I wished he would go out of business!!!!!

Guest

After all these years this SOB is still on with his obnoxious commercials! Unbelievable!!!

Guest

All these complaints about his stupid commercials! I couldn't agree more!

I wish this guy would stay off fox news! And the other other networks too!!!!

Guest

Agreed. About all these people who hate this commercial has I do!

Every time I turn on Fox News that SOB is always on! About ready to sue this SOB I just can't stand Mike Lindell and his annoying pillow commercials!!!!!

Guest

Already sick to death of you mile lindell and your annoying pillow commercials!!!! Please stay off fox news!!!!!

Guest

About ready to sue mike lindell and his pillow commercials!!! His commercials are constsantly over played on fox news!!!!!

Guest

MyPillow is a ripoff. I ordered two pairs of sippers advertised heavily by Mike Lindell, size 8 for which I paid $113.

What arrived were slippers with such tiny interiors that I could hardly force my hand, let alone feet, in.

When I returns them, I received just $80 in refund. My Pillow kept $33, or 30% of my money.

Guest

Anybody who buys his products should get what ever pain they desevr! He is constantly on Fox News shown three times in hour!

Anytime , when a holiday coming he is constantly!

Guess Mikey is not making enough money! I can't stand him!!!

Guest

All these complaints... I'm sick Mike Lindell on Fox News and the News Max Channels!

I wished they would ban this commercial! I hate this con man!!!

View more comments (726)
Featured

Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper

MyPillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper
MyPillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper - Image 2
MyPillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper - Image 3

I have to say, buyer beware. I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.

The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had been glued. Who ever shipped it knew there was a problem. The topper is vacuum sealed and I could not imagine getting it back into the box. The resolution from customer service was to donate it to Salvation Army or Goodwill, get a receipt and they would send a new one.

My problem is that I live in a small town in Colorado. We only have Habitat for Humanity and they do not accept soft bedding donations. The closest Goodwill/Salvation Army is a 2 hour drive each way. Their solution to this was for me to ship it back at my expense.

They also said I could cut it up into small pieces to ship it back at my expense. Long story short is we settled for a 20% refund. You need to be aware that if you get a defective topper, it will become your problem. I have their pillows and now the topper which is usable and comfortable, but I am not sure how long it will last with the tear.

Very poor quality control and totally unsatisfactory customer service. It is unimaginable that they would send out a product with a defect that they tried to glue back and make it the problem of the customer.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Product comfortable
Cons:
  • Ship defective product
  • Quality control
  • Did not care
Reason of review:
Damaged or defective

Preferred solution: Full refund

Kreig Mxv

I just bought one,and can’t sleep on it my back is hurt and all my body gets hot. I don’t what to do and I spent a lot money on it

Guest

Thank you. This rules out My Pillow. Bad customer service is a show stopper for me.

Guest

Thanks. Sorry for your loss.

Just happened to me in a different industry. I do have their pillows & favor them but I was going to purchase this, after research, NOT now.

Guest

I bought the mattress topper and it is terribly uncomfortable, I gave it a fair shot but wound up ripping it off the bed at 2 in the morning it was so firm. I went to return it too and the cost is $$.

I have a call into a local church that does mission work to see if they want it.

But I will disagree with one point- it does have a warrenty- you just have to fill it out, you only have a short window of time to do so though. I'm wondering if that may be the underlying issue.

Guest

I have found this product to not help with my back problems...I wake up with back pain so it apparently is not as effective for this problem as memory foam is...which I newly ordered elsewhere

Guest

I'm So Glad that I found this before I ordered this item!! Saw the infomercial and thought I'd give it a try.

Found this review and Boy! Did it ever change my mind!!

Long story short, IF I do purchase this item it will be from a store! That way if I need to return it, No Problem!

Guest

Thanks you saved me from ordering one. Will look for less A less expensive unit.

Thank you so very much for your honest input and the pictures were helpful. If the customer service is that bad I will have nothing to do with the topper or the pillows.

Guest

Never would recommend or buy again.....a bag of foam pieces. I am not pissed. Just want people to know you can buy much better pillows, cheaper, elsewhere.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1632920

What topper do you sugest thats cheaper and good quality... and really comfortable

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1632920

Thank you for your pictures. I tried it out and thought "what's the big deal ,this pillow is not comfortable!" Now that I've seen pictures of the matress topper I'm not buying that either!

View more comments (74)
Roxann R Hgo

Verified Buyer

100% satisfied with MyPillow products

100% satisfied with MyPillow products
100% satisfied with MyPillow products - Image 2

First purchased the pillows. They have been the absolute best to support my neck (which I broke several years ago.

Next purchase were Giza Dream sheets. They are excellent quality, stay soft and cool. Then I bought the cotton bath towels. They are amazingly absorbent, extremely large and exceptionally durable.

All high quality, just like my mother bought for us, as kids, in the 60s. Besides great quality products, MyPillow prices are great and affordable.

Also, for those who complain about having to iron the sheets, they are not made with synthetic materials and majority of cotton, or linen, products need ironing. Junk synthetics do not.

Pros:
  • Excellent quality and pricing

User's recommendation: Highly recommend purchasing MyPillow products.

Bryan B Kmz

| map-marker Roseville, Minnesota

Cheap Soles cheap slippers

MyPillow - Cheap Soles cheap slippers

My slippers are cheap and fall apart in less than a year. The funny thing is, I never wore them outside once and was extremely gentle, yet they still crumbled to dust.

It's not just one bad product, I bought 6 pairs for the whole family. They all fell apart quickly.

Pros:
  • Slightly more affordable than luxury brand products
Cons:
  • Cheap and falls apart in less than one year

Preferred solution: I just want to let other people know these products are low quality and not to buy them.

User's recommendation: Buy from other companies and brand names as I would never trust the quality from my pillow brand

Resolved
imyour h

Resolved: PURCHASED PILLOWS A DOG BED AND SLIPPERS

MyPillow - PURCHASED PILLOWS A DOG BED AND SLIPPERS
Updated by user May 01, 2024

I love the products and have no complaints.

Original review Apr 29, 2024
My household is fully stocked with MyPillows, and my family members have also invested in these high quality products. In addition to the pillows, I purchased two pairs of slippers and a dog bed, all of which were made more affordable thanks to the discount codes provided by the company.
I recently had to contact customer service regarding what I believed to be a defective product, and received total cooperation and assistance.

It turned out that the issue was actually due to my error in folding the dog bed. I was impressed by the level of service and the quality of the products, and I will continue to be a loyal customer of MyPillow.
Pros:
  • Great product
Cons:
  • No cons

Preferred solution: I love the products.

User's recommendation: Great company and great products

map-marker New York, New York

I purchased two pairs of My Pillow slippers, and both had the same issue: crumbling and cracking outer soles, mainly at the toe and heel. MyPillow customer service would not be for weeks. No exchange

Obvious defect with the outer slipper sole, this may need to be a class-action lawsuit as it is a safety issue, my spouse tripped several times in these slippers.

User's recommendation: These are honest reviews; buy elsewhere.

Lisa M Clb

| map-marker Denver, Colorado

Place an order

I was somehow directed to your pissed off customer line. I am not pissed off!

I wanted to place an order for a king size topper. We have others and they are just remarkable. So thank you for making an incredibly comfortable topper for a reasonable price. It is made of foam on the inner portion.

This eventually wears down and the foam turns brown. Im replacing my previous topper of 10 years. I consider that a very good choice.

I also just replaced my mattress of 10 years. I dont feel like Ive lost any money on your topper.

User's recommendation: For my pillow products are excellent. The Gaza cotton sheets are incredibly comfortable and hold up well in the wash. The pillow toppers are the most comfortable we have owned.. They are sturdy, but will warn you that they are made of a thick Foam inner surface. It wears down, turns a brownish color. I am ordering another one after 10 years. My husband and I also replaced our mattress after 10 years. We feel that the combination has kept our sleep, consistent. Ironically, the only product that hasn’t been as comfortable for our neck and head are the pillows! All of the other products are of high-quality and worth the cost. Ironically, the cost is less than some of the online choices, And in store items which are inferior. We highly recommend the pillow guy.

william V Gnq

| map-marker Constanta, Constanta

25.00 Towel package

Buyer beware i called about my order of towels talked with rep she said these towels are different from the ones I have order before these towels are NOT as heavy compared to mine and cheaper made she did offer my money back i told her they should state they are lighter and different she said the ones i have are 69.95 per set also takes 4 to six weeks to get towels i ordered before with a 7-10 shipping

Loss:
Pros:
  • First set of bath towel where great
Cons:
  • Shipping time slow

Preferred solution: to make clear on the towels ad that they are different lighter towels

User's recommendation: read the deal closely especialy the towel deal for 25$

Frank H Sqr

| map-marker Bakersfield, California

Customer Service and Delivery

I ordered some pillows and pillow cases. They were taking a long time to get to us.

I called the customer service number to be put on hold to "Amazing Grace". After the song played TWICE someone got on the phone to split hairs about how long it had been since I ordered. Four days later I called back and had "Amazing Grace" again. This time had a combative male on the phone who ended up hanging up om me.

I do not care to listen to "Amazing Grace" for on hold music. I probably would not order from here again, this place is too "goody two shoes" for me, even after the *** at customer service hung up on me.

Resolved
Valerie R Bxp

Resolved: 11th day and no pillow

It's been 11 days, going on to the 12th day, and I have not received the pillow. I called the company on the 6th day.

I hadn't even left the company yet. If I had realized or if they had told me that Amazon sold it, I would have had the pillow in two to three days instead of waiting until the 12th day, and still no pillow.

Obviously, this company needs more help if this is how long it takes to get the pillow. It is ridiculous to have to wait this long to receive an item.

Pros:
  • Good pillows
Cons:
  • Takes too long to get your order 12 days still no pillow ridiculous

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Go though Amazon, much faster

Ron G Php

Mr pillow is a carnival hawker. Always wearing a cross on the outside of shirt...marketing ploy...he is a crook, I'm surprised that fox allows him to advertise on Fox.

His sale price is his regular price and now he is truly lowering prices to what his junk is worth. He said his slippers are worth $100.00 and now they're on sale for $25.00...

that's because he's finally going broke...

By the way, put your cross back inside your shirt... you're not fooling anyone.

Cons:
  • Him

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Don't support this guy

Guest

OMG, he wore a cross! I guess he needs to go to "Re-education Camp."

Tony P Gxs

Verified Reviewer

I didn't care for the pillow I decided to order some bed sheets when I received them very low quality felt like sandpaper I returned them and they charged me a 20% restocking fee I do not recommend ve

I was not satisfied with the pillows. They were very lumpy and the sheets were not comfortable at all. I returned them and they charged me a 20% restocking fee.

Loss:

User's recommendation: I do not recommend

Princessa D

Dissatisfied

I absolutely love the pillows. But the wait, I do not love.

Its been over a week and I have yet to receive a confirmation stating my pillows have been shipped. Ive never had to wait this long with any of my past orders from this company. Its literally two pillows. They were a Birthday gift but that is not happening now.

I have to purchase yet another gift to be on time. Being on time is key Mr Mike smh

Loss:
Pros:
  • Great pillows
Cons:
  • Take too long to ship

Preferred solution: Coupon

User's recommendation: If you have a deadline, order 3 weeks in advance.

map-marker Venice, Florida

I have horrific neck, shoulder, and head pain

All right, so first off, I can't find a pillow that works for me in the first place. I sleep on my side.

So any pillow I get has to be rolled up anyway and this kills it. My Pillow doesn't have enough stuffing even for that. It's lumpy. It doesn't hold its shape.

It goes flat immediately, stacking them doesn't help, and it's a lot like sleeping on a stuffed animal that lost most of it filling regardless of which kind you get. I got a semi-firm and a soft. Guess what?

Both are trash! I got zero neck support, laying on my back causes tension headaches, and I haven't slept for 3 weeks.

User's recommendation: Stay FAR away

Thomas R Rjb

| map-marker Valley Stream, New York

Facebook suspended

Hello Facebook team my account was suspended by mistake I clicked on a link by accident and try to get off of it please can I have my account back thank you

About

Summary

Michael J. Lindell is an Inventor, Manufacturer as well as CEO of Mypillow. Over 10 years ago he faced a problem of pillow going flat and decided to solve it. Michael began to learn sleeping disorders and research pillows intended to create the best ones on the market. Currently, Mypillow directly employs over 600 people. MyPillow is based in Michaels home state of Minnesota. The company designs and manufactures Premium Pillows, Toppers, Pet Beds as well as Accessories. It sells its products online providing a number of quality guarantees.

MyPillow reviews and complaints

MyPillow is ranked 85 out of 411 in Bed and Bath category

Area Served

USA, Worldwide

Payment Methods

PayPalVISAMasterCardDiscoverAmerican Express

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article