filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is. The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep...

best pillow I've ever slept on.......head's down......

Service
Mypillow Advertisement
Featured
MyPillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper
I have to say, buyer beware. I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear. The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had been glued. Who ever shipped it knew there was a problem. The topper is vacuum...

Thank you. This rules out My Pillow. Bad customer service is a show stopper for me.

Mypillow Mattress Topper
Pros
  • Product comfortable
Cons
  • Ship defective product
  • Did not care
  • No warranty
Damaged or defective
Full refund
I bought 2 my pillows from bed bath and beyond as a gift. A week later i bought 2 my pillows from the my pillow web site.The 2 i bought at bb and beyond were gifts the 2 i bought from the web site were for my wife and myself. when they arrived they were totally...

I purchased 2 My Pillow Classic pillows from BB&Beyond and I'm returning them after one night's trial. My wife and I agree they are the most uncomfortable (and noisy) pillows we've ever owned. Neither of us were able to fall asleep on them.

Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Deception
  • Customer service
Let the company propose a solution

MyPillow in Ada, Oklahoma - CUT UP FOAM RUBBER AND READ THE FINE PRINT!!!

1.7
I have a My Pillow and have had it for a few years now but have always had to turn it and fluff it. When I received it, I was surprised at how lumpy it was because it is basically cut up pieces of foam rubber. Anyway, my husband and I use several pillows on our bed and our "down feather" pillows need to be replaced so when I saw the very enticing advertisement where My Pillow was offering "Buy One Get One", I thought I would give them a try one more time, so I went to their website to order and they basically have doubled their price so they can offer that special. Then I saw the little fine print where it says they will also bill your card for more pillows that they will be sending you in the future but you can return them if you decide to!!! OH and by the way... they offer a bad return policy as they deduct about $15.00 per pillow to pay for shipping. That is CRAZY! I am putting my credit card away! Ridiculous company! I can't understand how they are not being reported with FRAUD!

It’s not made of rubber moron

I thought it was only me that found this pillow lumpy but apparently not. I just hate this awful pillow and never use it.

When I called their main office I was shocked by the price and there was no mention of any other free pillow.

What a con. I can't imagine how they are still in business.

Just wanted to say if you have a decent feather pillow you can wash them and they take a while to dry but they come out like new! Just like when you bought them!

At least mine do!

I always thought the my pillow was a scam. Seriously how can a bunch of cut up foam support your neck!

#1319184

Wow! I had card ready and was on the website to respond to the My Pillow 4 pack special advertised in the AARP magazine.

I could not find the advertised special anywhere then started reading the reviews.

Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to share your experiences! I won't waste my money!

Thanks for the reviews. I will not be buying any. Totally changed my mind

I certainly appreciate all of you taking the time to write reviews of warning about the MyPillow products. I was just about to order the buy one/get one free arrangement, but now that I've read all the reviews, I'm absolutely not going to go any further. Thank you for saving me what sounds like a great deal of hassle and frustration!

I was just about to order BOGO, but have certainly changed my mind after reading the comments.

Almost went to buy as well until I read all the details. Also the buy one get one free is bull.

You can buy a single pillow on there web site for 59.99.

Or u can do the buy one get one free for 99.99. Yes that a 20$ discount but thay dosent look like buy one get one free.

I hate the "My Pillow". Just cut up foam which you can find in a cheap version.

This material is not going to conform to your likes.

It gave me a stiff neck. If you are going to spend that kind of money try a "Hotel Pillow" found on the internet

I always check reviews before purchasing any product that is highly advertised. I will not be purchasing this pillow after reading the reviews. However I suggest that everyone who has had a problem with this company should file a complaint with your respective state attorney general and the attorney general where the company is located.

@***nir

I am going do look into that after my phone call to the company today

View more comments (10)
Service
Mypillow Advertisement
Cons
  • Foam rubber pieces
  • Fine print

MyPillow in Johnstown, New York - BEWARE!!!! Buy one-- get NONE free!!!! RIP OFF, false advertising

1.9
I fell for the buy one get one free. I paid over $64 and expected to get TWO pillows, buy one get one free. Well one arrived and the invoice read $109 less $64 discount...billed $64. Thats NOT what I agreed to. I agreed to pay $64 for two pillows. I called customer service several times finally got through on the third try. Was told that the regular price was 109 and i got 50% off. This was NOT what i expected was told or wanted. they refused a return and hung up on me. $64 for one pillow, I got suckered. SO BEWARE Do not fall for the buy one get one free...I bought one and got none free.

Have been ripped off by not one but THREE of their so-called promos. My own fault I guess.

I should have known better after the first time they scammed me. Too bad but will not spend another cent at the very dishonest My Pillow company.

The My Pillows are nice except they do have an odd odor. Sort of like a ***.

The $49 BBB pillow is a standard non-gussetted MyPillow. If you look at the website.

you are buying two premium gussetted pillows

for $99 plus shipping/tax. The company is not ripping you off, consumers just need to read the sales information, like I did before purchasing the pillow. I find the pillows very comfortable and slept soundly. I find the gussetted pillows a little firmer which are better for me.

Others in my family like the standard non-gussetted MyPillow. That is a matter of personal preference.

I was ripped off by their tv commercial. I ordered one and was supposed to get one free with my promo code.

When I did the on line checkout, it added up to 108. dollars and some change....plus shipping . I saw the same single pillow in Bed, Bath and Beyond for $49.00. So how do they figure they gave me a free pillow ?

I was ripped off.

And, I have to say, I have never had more neck pain than I have had sleeping on their pillows that DO NOT keep their shape all night. I should have known better than to order anything off of television.

I have two pillows and I do like them. HOWEVER, their ad is a phony.

I bought my pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are $50.00 a piece and the 20 % coupons reduce the price.

They should be reprimanded for their ad.

WordOfMouth4Change
@Anonymous

They HAVE been reprimanded ! The Better Business Bureau just changed their rating to an F for misleading customers about its' Buy One Get One Free promotion !http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article

Thanks I knew something seems odd

I purchased the buy one get one free king size along with two travel pillows for $99. Paid $20 shipping.

Received all 4 pillows the Premium. Although Walmart has it for $49, that was for classic standard/queen pillow.

So I believe although my cost came out to $60 per pillow, I'm happy to have gotten the king premiums and the 2 travel ones. Yes online seems more expensive but the 4 pillow deal seems the way to go.

they are clearly no doubt my pillow is clearly misrepresented on TV. It is not a buy one get one free offer you can go to Walmart and buy one for $50 but you go online and it's $90 that's $40 more so how can he say it's free clearly a lie and misrepresenting his product

Sounds like a lie since they have a no risk money back guarantee

#1206347

Not one person has said if the pillow is any good.

#1205374

*** you can buy them at wal mart for 50 bucks a piece an not have to wait the pillows are probably just as phony

@Anonymous

But you can easily return them to Walmart , but you must have your receipt. Try it a few nights.

If it's not good for you, return it. Say it's not what you expected.

#1194628

I was in the process of submitting my order for the BOGO pillow when I decided to read the posted comments. I am so disappointed because I was purchasing this for my wife who is in chronic pain with MS.

Thanks for your comments.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good pillow? Signed KJ in Salisbury.

@Kenneth Johnson

walmart got good regular pillows under 20 bucks

#1192375

your lucky. i paid 99.99 for 1 pilow and claims i got 1 free.

sent email to them and really dont expect to get answer. go rooked into it just like you

I just ordered two pillows for the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Only $99.97 For Two MyPillows! (With Promo Code) deal.

I should have looked at these reviews first. At least I got the correct price. Once delivered and I try it out, I will add to this review.

One is for me and the other for my wife. I am tired of the pillows that go flat after awhile.

~Bill

My mother did the buy one get one free and paid $100. I am so angry. This is such a scam.

Thanks for posting - I was wondering. Good to know.

WALMART HAS THESE PILLOWS FOR 49.99

Simple. It's a *** game down to the locals he hired for the picture with 100 people in the picture.

He always looked like a *** man but now he's proved it.

Yes.. You can buy the *** thing at wal mart for 49 bucks but buy one get one was 100 bucks for 2 on web site..

Just buy 2 at wal mart!

Same *** price.. Where is the free anything?

I've called this business and have been put on hold for ETERNITY!!! therefore I went to website and proceeded to

Checkout counter and $99.00 pillow plus one free became

Total $209.00 therefore I decided this is a MAJOR SCAM ARTIST

DISGUSTING...

I should have known when I noticed the man spokesman DYES HIS HAIR... HES FAKE and his business is FAUX2!!

@Anonymous

Plus he wears a cross necklace and makes sure it SHOWS, like because of that you can trust him. I wear a cross necklace sometimes for personal reasons sometimes it shows sometimes it doesn't but it means something to me, because I am. So he wears a cross that don't mean anything to him if he rips off people, does not refund or stand by his product.

I will mind what you say. Everyone's too greedy I guess, Thanks for not letting me fall for it!!

The promo says buy one get one... One is $50 on ebay two will cost $99.97... That is clearly fraudulent advertisement!!!

THANK YOU! for this information. Anything that sounds to good to be true always is!

Wow...I can't believe all of these negative reviews. I almost bought on this site, as well. I hate the fact that there are so many bad companies on the web that just want "our money!" Sean Hannity and other talk show hosts go on and on about this company - I was even going to order a few of their pillows for gifts, for my family for X-mas - so upset that this is a "fraud!"...well, thank you so much everyone for all of the feedback!!!!

beware of online ordering.

I ordered from Etsy.

I got billed and after a month, I got

nothing and can't get a way to get in

touch with them.

Grace1957
@Anonymous

This on-line ordering is getting out of hand I feel sorry for you, me and many, many people this happens to. Be very careful and that's sad for me because I am Disabled and cannot get out to stores anytime I want.

I Thank God for this site so we can check out reviews and everything. All the reviews on his site were positive. I wonder what he does with the bad reviews.?

I think I am not sure that he said on a TV ad about the company being on the National Sleep ***. I hope someone looks into that.

@Anonymous

What does that have to do with MyPillow?

I am so thankful for this information. I have fallen for sales tactics like this before and have lost all the expected specials! A note , if bought through Amazon , much cheaper then bought through the My Pillow company!

Thanks for the review. I almost bought, but saw review and no way.

I had a similar experience with Humble Abode when ordering a Wesley Allen Iron Bed. Got my money back after about 3 months and no delivery.

I really was thinking of purchasing MY PILLOW when I saw the advertisement for BOGO but after reading all these reviews on the company practices I will find another pillow and most likely won't spend so much. Too bad for the company since it's made in America but if the company doesn't stand by it's advertisement then that's not good!

So sorry MY PILLOW company. Clean up your act on business practices.

Same experience - yesterday. and when I called - it was like a scene out of 5 easy pieces - the 'supervisor' was like a robo call - repeating from script. If enough people have this experience (and we submit it to our respective state consumer protection agencies for complaint - maybe they'll get restitution for us and fine them heavily

What about the 60 day money back guarantee??

Thank you for your review.I was just about to order from them.

@Circa

thx for reviews I will not buy

@Circa

I was contemplating buying one also - but after these reviews - I changed my mind. I'll go to Bed, Bath and Beyond to see what I can get there for less money. Thanks for the reviews.

View more comments (38)
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Hang up and lies
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Additional Notes Complaint Category: None of the Above - Advertising Complaint Issue Complaint: No one reads the fine print for a $19.99 purchase. My pillow order #*********. After having problems sleeping awoke to infomercial with claims of the best pillow ever....

Does anyone have a video or picture of the commercial showing where it was 2 for 19.95? If so can you send it to me please?

I've looked for 2 days, and haven't had any luck.

Thank you in advance! My email stacilovesherlilman@yahoo.com

Featured

MyPillow caused bad caused of hives
I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised and I was initially happy with it. On Saturday morning, 11-19-16, that abruptly changed. Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and the MD told me I had a bad case of hives and to look at the new things in my life such as food, laundry detergent, etc. The only thing I could point to was Mypillow. So, I put it away until early Monday morning. The hives stopped getting worse and seemed mitigate a bit because of the prednisone I was prescribed. Early Monday AM, I decided to do an experiment, resumed use and went back to sleep. When I awoke, the hives were markedly worse and my lips and face became swollen. All told, it was a miserable experience that ruined my Thanksgiving break. Pinpointing the trigger for a histamine allergic reaction can be very tricky but when resuming use worsened the symptoms, that was enough for me. I discontinued use completely, completed my course of medication and in a week, the hives cleared. I sent Mypillow back and await my refund. I'm not saying that if you try Mypillow you will get sick like I did. Clearly, if this problem was pervasive, they would be out of business. But I did get sick and I am completely convinced, Mypillow was the cause. So I am doing what I regard as a public service and putting my experience out there for others to consider.
#1619997

I used pillow for about 1 yr. I woke up with rash on neck, jaw area I sleep on.

Wasn't sure because I had the pillow 1 yr and rash just begun. Anyone else get a rash AFTER using my pillow a long time with no rash at first?

@Lois

Yes! I’ve used this pillow for almost a year.

Woke up with itchy rash on my face. I threw it in the laundry and used my old pillow. Rash was just about gone after a week of using my old pillow. I got my freshly laundered mypillow out and after 1 night it was back.

I have a mild allergy to latex so I guess this thing took a while to aggravate my allergy. This thing is going in the trash!!!

Maybe it was the Pizza he ate earlier. Who knows.

Your allergic to the foam rubber me too my face broke out I looked awful but I realized it could have only been the filling in the pillow I tried it again later to be sure and my face started burning middle of night all red again so that’s something people should look out for allergy to rubber foam cos that’s all the filling in those pillows is cut up pieces of foam etc.

I also got a rash on my eyelids and neck. I am going to change pillows for a couple of weeks to see if it disappears. When I am out of town , not sleeping in my bed, I do not have a problem.

This is a complete crop of BS. Honestly the rash is on this person's leg, and had she been allergic, she'd of broke out in hives all over his or her body, especially the face.

Why no pictures of any other part of the body?Hmmmm? Maybe you bought a knockoff as those are made, and clearly are a ripoff. Had you got the true product, I'm sure this would of never happened. But don't by through a third party supplier.Contact the actual company, because they stand behind their product, and so a 60 day money back guarantee, and if you can't return your product, you bought it from the wrong source.

Don't blame the company.Knockoffs exist everywhere and tend to use different fabric, and low quality material. Be careful what you buy, and who you buy it from.

@ben barr80

Multiple reviews over a significant time span point to precisely the same medical problem (severe hives) as this individual. MyPillow advertises itself as 'hypoallergenic'. Clearly they are not.

@ben barr80

I’m actually dealing with the same thing now... I’ve had this pillow for over a year with no issues.

3 weeks ago I started to break out in hives on my neck, mid section etc... after going to my physician, dermatologist, e.r, they have all said it’s hives and an allergy to something... I’ve been trying to weed out everything it could be. It started to diminish and I realized I was using a different pillow, then this morning I woke up to huge welts on my neck...

I looked at which pillow I had used, and sure enough, it is one of the “my pillows”! It is getting tossed needless to say!

@ben barr80

I'm having the same reaction My doctor told me probably new material

@ben barr80

Chill out. First you can only speak on your own behalf.

Only individuals who are narcissistic and who actually believe that your own assumption or judgement on someone else's sitiation is important and must be heard. That is not a healthy way of thinking. To responsd after hearing or reading someone's unfortunate experiance is a bold step in letting it be known just how small and limited your mindset is. To be so offended or defensive about something you know nothing about and to pass judgement is one thing but to actually making it be known to the other person about how you feel after you have read or heard of their situation is really belittling their pain, discomfort and their life altering *** time in their life.

Making one to feel as if they are not that important. Narrow-minded individuals live their days of their life hating on people by placeling judgement on others instead of speaking their minds on truths, facts, and of true acts a human can do to help promote constructive and helpful advice to bring up a person; not to knock them down. And to always be clear in rational communication for a peaceful and productive outcome to any and all situations. See the difference.

I hope so because you sound like a immature hot headed idiot who doesnt even have a leg to stand on.

So for your opinionated response was just that; your own dam opinion. And truth be told just because a product was cheaper than a more expensive product does not mean or make that cheaper product to be of much less quality compared to the more expensive one for they can be of same quality or the cheaper one the better choice of them both.

@ben barr80

Food for thought: The same degree of (dis)respect and (lack of) understanding you exhibit toward others may someday be shown to you. "Karma's a ***

StereotypedMantaRay

I'm having the same reaction

I had the same problem. Woke up with head feeling bruised and feeling like I had the flu and my ear was swollen.

Over the next 2 days that it took me to figure out the problem was the pillow making me sick, symptoms progressed. Once we figured out it was the pillow, we tried washing it, but that didn't make things better. In fact, the next morning was the worse. My right ear, side of my face, and eye were swollen and blotchy.

The flu like feeling was awful!

The pillow had to go and slowly, each day, the swelling has gone down. There's something about his particular foam because I have a memory foam mattress and have had other foam pillows without this type of reaction.

I seem to have an allergy to this pillow. I tried it, and woke up with sinuses clogged. Took it away and resume use of my regular pillow, no issue.Ron S

Wow, I love how comfortable the pillows are but I also seem to be having an allergic reaction similar to what many people have complained about. I have slept on memory foam pillows for years and have never had an allergic reaction like this from anything before.

Along with hives at back of neck and scalp there is also crazy under the skin itching on my ears. I'm very bummed that such comfortable pillows are having this effect on me. I've tried the premium one directly from the company and standard one from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Both have caused problems. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

@Lly

I have the same problem for two weeks

I too am having bad allergic reaction to the MyPillow. I have hives on my neck, behind my ears, in my hair, and my forearms because I wrap my arms around pillow.

It took a week to figure out that it was from pillow. Very evil!My eyes are swollen too as I write this.

@Deanna

My eyes were swollen and had dry flacky skin above eyes! MYPillow is not for everyone

I bought MyPillows from QVC. I have chemical sensitivities.

I washed these pillows at least 6 times in hot water. During the night (when the pillow is warmed by body heat) the smell of chemicals would waft up into my nostrils. Too bad Mr.

Lindell doesn't source certified pure foam. I sent these pillows back for a refund.

Ive had issues also..no rash as of yet.but my scalp is itching like crazy..no bugs either btw lol. Didnt start till after i got the pillows..its all i can link it too thats changed in my daily life

I have 6. No probs.

Great pillows.

You must react badly to polyurethane foam. you broke out on your leg in pic.

My coworker had the exact same effects from the mypillow! Her lips, face are swollen and she is covered in hives.

DO NOT buy this pillow. Must be a toxic chemical in the materials!

Are you sure because to me those look very much like bed bug bites.

@Clearbluesky

I have the exact same symptoms with my pillow. Been to the doctor and Er.

It is an allergic reaction.

So unless you are a doctor and have examined him then you shouldn’t comment. And they look nothing like bed bug bites.

@Clearbluesky

Bed bug bites look completely different, they are spaced in a line path, usually 3 or 4 circular red splotches in a line, spaced 2 to 4 inches apart. Very distinctive marks.

Experiencing the same thing on my arms which I wrap my arms around when sleeping. Horrible immediately stopped using.

My doctor actually came to the conclusion that he thought it was from my pillow because of the way the hives were on my arms. He didn't know I had just bought this new pillow.

I have had a mypillow for a yr and no problem, did you wash it before use, if you didn't it could have been a reaction to something used in the manufacture of it, if not you might becareful, with many things as not a lot to my pillow besides the foam and fabric. my suggestion would have been before you sent it back, to wash it first, because you could have picked up something and transferred it to the pillow unknowingly, then when ever you slept om it transferred it back to yourself, causing the problems.

Sbeaston

That looks like case of shingles!

@Sbeaston

I have to agree as a nurse it does appear to be shingles on the man who claims the rash was caused by my pillow

@Laurel adams

You’re dumb

why would you perform your experiment before thanksgiving then be mad when you were messed up during thanksgiving

We await your next review of MyPillow when you complain about having no pillow and no refund check.

the rash was on your leg. Exactly where did you put that pillow?

@Anonymous

Maybe he was riding his pillow.

@Anonymous

That looks like an upper arm.

@Anonymous

Yes, if he wears shoes on his hands.

@Anonymous

Many people with back or circulation problems will put a pillow or two under their knees to 1) elevate their legs above the heart and/or 2) to relieve lower back pain.

View more comments (36)
Mypillow Standard Classic Pillow
Pros
  • It seemed to work as advertised
Cons
  • It gave my a bad case of hives
Bad quality
Tags
  • Allergic Reaction To mypillow
3.6
Bought a My Pillow for myself. I loved it and bought another for my husband. It cost $50.00 at my local Walmart. I washed and dried it as recommended and am very displeased. My neck aches are back. I slept on my husband's unwashed pillow and no problems. Wondered if...

When you wash them, it takes FOREVER to get the chemical smell. Also drying it takes hours!!!!

I have to dry it 4-5 high heat 69 minutes each and it is still damp.

Love the pillow but the smell after washing is BAD and the dry time is ridiculous. I thought it was my dryer at first so took it to a laundromat in a large dryer and it still wouldn’t dry it.

Mypillow Pillow
Pros
  • Comfort until laundering
Cons
  • Very uncomfortable after laundering as recomended
Reason of review
My pillow did not retain it's original condition after laundering as recommended and advertised. Loved it before but very uncomfortable after.
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Washed Poorly

MyPillow - Getting tired of the My Pillow Commericals!

My complaint is that I'am getting tired of there horrible commercials! I wish they would take there commericals off the air!!! These commericals are just as bad as their products! I don't know why I have to enter 80 words + just to get a complaint published! Anybody else besides me getting tired of there commericals? Because I know for a fact I'am not the only one who sick these commericals!

Agree will mut My Pillow every time on national tv programs. How can Mike Lindell afford the cost of advertising? There will continue be law suits and put him out of business.

Yes, I am VERY tired of their commercials. I also wonder how they can afford such long commercials.

I know they charge by the second and their commercials run almost 2 minutes.

I mute them as soon as I hear the intro music. Thank goodness for the mute button!

Commercials are annoying and horrible. He also claims pillows don’t lose stability, yet in one commercial he presses down with his right hand, and his left has shortened the pillow by about 1/4 length.

Of course the filling will stay fluffed. Gimme a break!

CriticalWolf

I too am sick of seeing Mike Lyndel commercials on every major tv station 24/7. Commercials are expensive how can he afford.

I am also sick in tired of seeing my pillow commercials spamming the airways. The product is flawed and and no better than a $19.99 pillow from Walmart.

It does not stand up to washing and drying as advertised and is not the most comfortable pillow I have ever used. Memory foam pillows are much superior and more comfortable on every level.

If you are having problems sleeping at night chances are it has zero to do with your pillow. This pillow is a scam, wat too expensive and falls way short of living up to the hype.

I HATE THIS GUY...HE IS MAKING ME SICK!!..I always have to mute the audio..I wish he would just take all his millions and go away..How much money does this guy need!!

Sooo sick of his commercial every few minutes!! I mute or change the channel.

If the pillows were worth it, they wouldn't have to advertise all the time.

Was in Wal-Mart the other day and a lady was taking one back for a refund. No thank you, not buying.

Trying to watch World News Now and about every 3rd commercial is this clown. He's actually a *** who claims to have gotten clean, I'm not convinced. Please Mike, go away already.

I too am really sick of hearing your ads. I wouldn't buy your pillow because of your offensive ads. I so like Trump tho.

I agree whole heartedly. Anyone dumb enough to waste their money need to test their brains. Stupid is not hereditary.

What's worse for me is that they are still in standard definition, which means they were produced more than 10 years ago. As a result, the technical quality is awful.

Don't be a cheap-ass. Update your ads to the 21st century

This my pillow guy keeps wearing the same blue shirt with a Crucifix hanging out to make himself look honest. We are so sick of these commercials we could punch *** through the monitor.

It took this guy 3 years to cut some foam. I feel sorry for the people who fall for this nonsense

@AN

Please go away. Tiered seeing your face and listen to add

@AN

He also says this cut up foam is his patented fill, if I need to cut up some foam will I be in violation of the mypillow patented fill? Give me a break, I see this commercial so much I wanna punch the mypillow guy in the face, he must be rolling in the money those commercials aren’t free. Just go away already.

I switch channels when the pillow and the buy gold commericials show up.

@Anonymous

I grab my remote and mute him. The cross?

Advertising Christian.

Some people go to church to pray. He goes to prey!

#1572042

Please enough already, now we have to listen to his freaken mattress cover. When will it ever end.

my cat just died on my pillow just kidding

is this my pillow crap being forced on us or what its just a f ing pillow that will all be at yard sales next spring leave us alone already

i was sick of my pillow ads on every tv station and radio station from every dj everywhere sick of it already as soon as I here thet crap I shut it off

Gosh, your writing skills could use some work.

Agreed...Mike Lindell and his "My Pillow" ads have actually started to become annoying and obnoxious. This only damages his sales..not improve them...This guy looks and sounds like he's ready to cry.....probably because no one wants his cheaply made, overpriced, *** pillows..At this point, after being continually pummeled with his commercials, I would rather sleep on a cactus than buy "My Pillow"

Completely agree. And it really annoys me that Mike Lindell has a crucifix hanging out of his shirt all the time.

Like that makes him credible or something.I felt the pillow in Bed, Bath and Beyond. No big deal.

Sorry to be crude but the thing that bugs me most is the guy looks a *** and is always cradling his pillow to his crotch. And he rocks back and forth while he talks. I really don't want a pillow with "his patented fill"

Look up the reviews on Amazon. More then Half of my Pillow owners do Not like them.

I also read that the BBB has a case pending where they need to remove the phrase "the Best nights sleep ever"(in your Life) False advertising.The pillows cost 3 times as much as Sertas, or Beauty Rests mainly because the advertisement commercial productions, and frequency is out of control. Paid actors, many times a day frequency on multiple channels, and a good line of B/S is what makes average consumers silly, and they all believe the Hype. There is so much info out there about the 'Patented adjustable fill' which is nothing but many irregular cut pieces foam.

Costs approx $6.00 to produce one Queen sized pillow. I am tired of this Guy Mike Lindell too.

@James

I agree I’m so sick of this ad that I wanna punch my wife in the face something I’ve never done after 49 years of marriage, keep the pillow I’ll pay the 100 for you to go away.

I hate commercials but this one rates 10 on my hate scale. I gotta ask why the sleepy guy in the commercial who shouts to his wife to come see the celebrity in the medicine cabinet isn't instead shouting for her to dial 911!?!?

Why are they so excited that they're talking to the "my pillow guy"...you would think they would wonder how and why this psycho got in their medicine cabinet in the middle of the night!!! Then they oh so casually accept his invitation (in their pajamas) into their bedroom to make them lay down so he can hover over them insisting they aren't sleeping right, making honking noises, saying they need his pillows. They should have run to the neighbors and called the cops!

Am I right? And don't get me started on that off-key horrible tone deaf singing in the jingle -_-

@Melanie Young

I hear you loud n clear. We need to start responding with our wallets, boycott this garbage.

@Dave

I'm boycotting the stations who air his ridiculous commercials. I want to gouge his eyes out with that cross. Such a hypocritical PIS.

IM SICK N TIRED MY PILLOW COMMERCIAL,,,,,I HOPE YOU GET BANKRUPTCY,,,,N PUT MIKE LINDEL IN PRISON,,,N LOSE THE KEYS....

I too am sick and tired of being subjected to these stupid commercials. Time to boycott them.

I will admit I used a My Pillow for one night's sleep. It was given to us as a gift. Not impressed with it and it was not the miracle sleep cure they make it out to be.

This guy must be making millions off these lame pillows to afford all these commercials, enough is enough. Hopefully, it will fade away in short order like the Ab-flex, Thigh Master and all the other gimmicks out there.

@Pillow disliker

Really, like marie osmond's rubber band exercise system, lots of other junk out there on these infomercials. I'd just as soon use a rock than his oillow.

I am tired of the actor saying you know, I tell my wife, Ju,know ,lol

Among other poor qualities, the guy says "more gooder" when he pushes down on a contoured foam pillow. That's bad enough, but he doesn't have to push down on that part of the pillow, JUST TURN THE DAMN THING AROUND..............the other end of it is the size he's trying to create..............AGGHHHH !!!!!

@Crooked Neck

Don’t every one say good, goodest, & more Gooder?

I agree, change the stupid commercials

There must be a lot of clueless suckers buying this ripoff else the commercials would not be running non-stop. Even more annoying is the idea he stole where his ugly mug is on the other side of the medicine cabinet. How annoying !!!

@Pillow Hater

Well no-one else will but we did, yes we bought a set, believe it or not I sleep good on the pillow, that said I won’t buy anymore because I’m sick of the commercials.

How can this guy afford ALL of the commercials he airs? It's like 3 per hour on multiple cable channels.

Is there THAT much money in pillows? I got a feeling something funny is going on behind the scenes.

@Kris

When you make as much as he makes on a pillow, what’s his investment, 5.00 foam, 1.00 material, seamstress 5.00 an hour how many can she sew in an hour, say what 6.15 per pillow, I feel stupid cause we bought it, hook line and sinker.

I this guy is a crook andA jerk.Please take him off the air.

How about one day a month where the terrible ads go on hiatus. I would love a 24 hour break every 30 days from the worst ads in the world. They are annoying and we always mute.

@JC

Yes. Cant hit the mute button fast enough.

Yea the man is sickening....Never trust someone who wears their religion on their sleeve....via their chest.

Just put the TV on mute or I have dish so pause for a couple of minutes while this stupid commercials airs, then I resume the broadcast. Hate Hate Hate this commerical!!!

#1432080

running for almost two years every 45 minutes. And i pay for it with cable service.

My Pillow is an overpriced foam product that cost less than $5 to make and sells for $50. Go to Walmart and buy a true and tried feather pillow for under $7 Add more feathers and you will have a pillow that is comfortable, amazing, and lasts a lifetime.

Mike Lindell spends millions to persuade you to buy this {{redacted}}.

Please persuade others NOT to buy this overpriced disaster so we can put and end to this endless “snake oil” salesman’s parade of the most annoying commercials in the history of mankind.

I am so discusted with these endless mindless stupid annoying ENDLESS commercials! Did i say ENDLESS?

@NorthFlaMan

Yes, totally agree. We need to get the word out to boycott all this garbage. Hit 'em in the pocketbook is what pa taught us

@NorthFlaMan

Don’t buy a “feather pillow” buy a down pillow! Big difference.

Feathers have quills...down doesn’t. They aren’t cheap, but with the proper care will last a lifetime.

Stupid my pillow commercials have wasted countless minutes if my life! I wouldn't but a pillow from this crook if he was the last chance!!

I agree with nearly everyone else that has posted... I AM SICK OF THESE COMMERCIALS.

They are horribly scripted and produced. I never knew there was a connection between a pillow and sleep? That is probably one of the most ignorant lines from any commercial I've ever heard.

For the simpleton who referred to people as trolls who complain about having to be bombarded with this ridiculous drivel.... We don't care about your name calling.

#1420063

The stupid commercials are so bad I would never buy the product. The guy (Mike) is ridiculous the way he talks and acts. His little gold cross hanging out of his collar to make all the bible toters think My Pillow will get them to heaven or something.

@Anonymous

The worst one is the one with Mike in the medicine cabinet. He even has the other guy looking like an idiot like him at the end of the ad. Makes me want to throw up.

Sick to death of those commercials. Wtf????? Enough!

Too damn many my pillow commercials can't believe how obnoxious I would never buy that pillow because I hate the commercials

@Mrs tired

I feel sorry for you, you must have no life. You really left a negative product review and knocked a perfectly good American made product for something as silly as not liking the commercials? Another reason I hate the internet for giving trolls a voice...

@Jdjdjdjd

jdjdjdjd, I feel sorry for you, you just have no life. You’re critiquing a perfectly good comment of a product with crap advertising for something as silly as someone having access to the internet. Another reason I hate the internet for giving a voice to tools.

@Jdjdjdjd

Mike, is that YOU?!

These My Pillow adds are aggravating beyond the absurd. Nobody needs to hear of this product twenty or thirty times a day.

The product is not a new concept even though they claim it is. *** it is a damn pillow for cripes sake it is not a new computer chip.

Could we please be freed from this repetitive BS? Get this disgusting repeat after repeat after repeat off the air!

#1411920

Do we really need a “summary” of what the poster meant? For example someone says “I hate these ads” and you explain to us (as if we are children in a kindergarten) “This person wrote the review because he hate the ads”

Gee, really?

Don’t you think we figured that out ourselves?

Maybe you should do it even more child-friendly, for example: “This nice person is very upset about the ads and although anger is not good there are exceptions in life (you will understand when you grow up) when anger is justified, boys and girls. Now do not judge that angry person; he is NOT evil, he is simply angry and that’s OK.

#1411921
@Avenger

Get rid of these summary/explanations; they are ridiculous and laughable.

The my pillow is such a scam. After reading all the reviews could not agree more on the F rating they have, should actually be lower.

I have called customer service and got the same problems many on here have noted. I would never buy this pillow as do my research first. lawsuit, f rating, thousands and thousands of dissatisfied customers. Oh and as far as the new commercial with the mirror, if they knew who this guy was and knew about the pillow, why didn't they order one, only took it after they got it free.==== hmmmmm.

and look at how he smiles and looks at the guy when he says I knew your would, maybe mike is *** ????

Last note=-== you can buy a better pillow elsewhere and sometimes its not the pillow, its the mattress. Thanks for listening.

The cost of materials is probably $3.00 at most. So he is making lots of money.

I hate the commercial where he is spying on the other side of the bathroom mirror. The couple wake up and open their medicine chest/mirror and he is standing there grinning like an idiot telling them how they cant sleep.. so is he now a *** stalker? Then at the end, he talks so excitedly, he says "I knew you would!!!" In another commercial, he is adjusting the pillow and he makes a weird dorky sound in his voice.

what a dork. And so fake and ugly.

His voice does not make me want to sleep, it is grating. Not smooth.