I’ve been ripped off before, but this is the biggest scam ever! They guarantee that you’ll love the pillow, well I didn’t love the pillow, so I sent the pillows back.

It cost me $30.00 in postage to do so.

Then to add insult to injury, when they gave me my refund, they charged me for sending me the pillows, nowhere in the great advertising does it mention that. I could make the same pillow by stuffing some foam chips in a pillow case.

I bought a $10.00 pillow from Costco that I find way more comfortable.

So much for great testimonials and guarantees from the “inventor”. Buyer beware, there’s a sucker born every minute, and recently I was one.

Comments

Had the My Pillow a couple weeks now. It has to be readjusted through out the night.

The area you lay your head and neck on gets flat. I get neck aches because of it. My husband is a bit more satisfied with his pillow which is firmer than mine.

If you decide to try this pillow I would get a step firmer than the site recommends for you. That way it may hold a better shape.

I also bought two sets. Oh my gosh, cheap colored rough hunks of foam filling inside cheap thin outer covering.

The cheap cover is covered with MY PILLOW stamping and that along with the dark color of the foam showing through the covering make them look dirty.

Not particularly comfortable. Cheap, cheap pieces of junk.