Style and Design

After xmas, at a major retailer, there was a discount rack of returns. There were several Mypillows there so I got to see and feel one firsthand.

There is NOTHING remarkable about this pillow- in fact, upon touching and squeezing it I couldn’t help thinking this was no better than any $5 pillow I had ever touched at Walmart.

Like a lot of other ppl, after being bombarded by ads, I was certainly curious about this pillow. I love pillows!! But I would never pay more than $5 for a pillow of this quality, or actually bother to purchase one at all.

The ppl in the ads are probably shareholders or relatives, because I can’t imagine anyone being so positive about such a cheap *** overpriced pillow. Just mho....

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

SizzlingPelican

The pillow should be purchased direct. They ask several questions to determine sizing and hardness/softness for your needs.

We ordered two and they were definitely different. My wife wanted and exchange and the new one arrived in 3 days at no cost. Then she decided to keep it and sent back the replacement.

No problems. Really like this one.