Lindell is selling his new queen mattress topper w/two pillows for $349.00. Save your money by going to Amazon - you can get 3" memory foam toppers there for $100.00 or less.

As for his standard pillows, I've seen them being sold at the Riverside Casino in Laughlin, Nevada for $38.00 and change.

I don't know if other casinos around the country sell them or not. I do know that my local ACE Hardware store has them for $50 each. I'm also concerned about Lindell himself. How many guys do you know that when wearing a regular shirt, they pull a crucifix out of the collar and let it dangle.

Why does he do that?

Is he trying to tell us he's a "good christian" and wouldn't do us wrong? Anytime I hear someone tell me they're a "good christian", I cover my wallet with one hand and my posterior with the other, figuring I'm gonna get screwed, one way or the other.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: constant advertising..

Comments

don't go to Amazon... you deluded masses..

buy from SMALL AMERICAN businesses,,,, Christ Sake.. help us true AMERICAN companies compete with this CRAP.....We answer our phones and we KNOW how we make our product.. Don't get lazy and buy from the huge mega retailers.... pick up the phone and TALK, yes TALK to a REAL person, who makes a product and NEEDS your business...

RIGHT HEREin your own backyard... THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!