4.6K views

I got mypillow's web site from their TV commercial & went there; I was shocked to see that their "Two for one" deal was a tad less than $100. My computer browser is always looking out for me, and listed this site in a sidebar, adjacent to the mypillow web page!

I didn't have to read many reviews to decide against ant transaction with mypillow.

I am currently using "side sleeper" pillows from Wal Mart; they are cheap enough that Ican afford to discard them when they get old, in about 10 years. Then, a quick trip to Wal Mart, and Voila!

fresh, clean pillows! I can't complain about that!

This reviewer shared experience about "i learned from mistakes of others" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow commercial from Mypillow was customer service , but reviewer liked informative negative reviews. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Thanks. I saw them at a store, they didn't look like more than ripped up foam pieces.

I have a memory foam pillow from the sleep number store 8 years ago.

Was pricey $100± BUT its been a godsend. I have 2 fractured vertibrae in my neck and get awful migraines and nerve pain down my arms. I lay on this pillow, which perfectly supports me and the spasms subside.

It has a washable cover.

I think I'll stick with mine. Knew "My Pillow" appeared too good to be true.

And they are all lumpy. :-p