I can’t understand why My Pillow is being rated so low on here.Maybe because more people come here to complain then the people who actually like it.

I’ve searched forever trying to find s pillow that would help me. I’ve spent many nights crying cause I had huge migraines from laying my head on pillows with no support. The nights were so bad that I found my self sleeping in a chair. I’m 35 and have never had the best posture so I carry stress in my shoulders which leads to migraines and headaches.

Finally at Christmas I ordered 5 different expensive pillows. I was determined to find something to help me. Everything was terrible. Even the $100 pillow.

When I got the My Pillow my first impression was this is a piece of junk. It’s super light with chunks of a type of foam. I told myself I had to give it a night of sleep especially since you can return it even after using it. The first night I was not convinced, but my husband said he thought he liked it.

I almost returned then both but decided to try them again. A couple nights later I moved it around a little and I had the best sleep I’ve had in forever. I can’t imagine what I’d do if something happened to it. Something you do need to know.

Follow the weight guidelines. I bought the firm at first but it’s for slightly heavier and taller people. The medium works great for my husband and I. We are both average height/weight.

Seriously give it a good 2-3 nights try before you give up.It changed my life and I hope it can change yours.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

the pillow is made of polyurethane foam, which is sold everywhere.

it is not a "special patented foam" it's plain old pillow foam....

just different sizes.

the foam is made of highly concentrated chemicals.

so not only are you paying waaaay too much for something you can actually buy at a Walmart., but you are being poisoned and paying for it.

I myself looked into the product before I decide to buy.

so they never got my money.aawww too bad.