1.7K views

this pillow is the most unconfertible scam I have ever onder it is not evey worth it it is so hard a hate it it said buy one get one free but they were 50 dallers and then we talked to customer service they said it was worth 100 it is such a scam never under any circumstance buy this dumb pillow. It is the most dumb thing ever it is not not even comfortable it is the worst pillow I've spent money on in my entire life. I think these people so much because I'm dyslexic I'm not even going to use spellcheck this thing.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Lynn, Massachusetts, United States #926718

Hi. You have 2 months to return the pillows.

If you complained to them & they didn't help you....

You Call your credit card company & tell them they did not back their

Product and you want to dispute the Charge, they will reverse the charge on your credit card. Good luck!