5.8K views
1.3
Style and Design

I purchased "my pillow" when they first came out years ago. It was AWESOME! Did absolutely everything it was supposed to. Then, a couple years ago, I bought 2 for me and 1 for my mother. HORRIBLE! Went flat literally days after purchase. Tried throwing it in the dryer as they instruct. Nothing. It is way way too expensive to last 3 days!

Apparently, I'm a very slow learner. I have a disease called Cervical Dystonia. Definition of Cervical Dystonia.."Cervical dystonia, also called spasmodic torticollis, is a painful condition in which your neck muscles contract involuntarily, causing your head to twist or turn to one side. Cervical dystonia can also cause your head to uncontrollably tilt forward or backward."

I decided to give my pillow one last shot. I purchased it again. Same disappointing results. I feel like the company is scamming its customers. Based on my experience...this was a high quality product hen it first debuted. I feel like the company got money hungry and began using cheap, shoddy product to meet with the demand. It's a shame.

I'm still looking for a great pillow....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pillow quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments