One can buy a $15 dollar pillow at Walmart that will be more comfortable. My neighbor bought one and now uses it to put in her dog's bed.

He said even the dog did not like it and used his paw to push it out of his bed. The next day, he threw the pillow into the garbage. I do not see how there are so many ignorant people out there. I think I will stuff a pillow with some cheap cotton or cut up some foam rubber and sell it on tv.

My ad will say there is no other pillow in the universe that is more comfortable. Of course, I will include the words, "Money back guarantee"

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Fishers, Indiana, United States #1180286

Thats funny cause my dog did the same thing only he chewed it up just to show me how horseshit this pillow was--