Style and Design
Style and Design

Bought this pillow and it's horrible.it's flat there's nothing to it.

He false advertise it Buy one get one free you don't get one free. They are 49.00 a pillow and they charge you something like 99.98 for 2 so where is the free one?

This is just a scam he needs to close down with these garbage pillows.

Don't buy one. When I went to Post Office to return it they laughed and said oh another my pillow he said everyone was returning them. I am going to write a letter to the Attorney General .

I am a Senior and disabled Veteran on a fixed income.

I can't afford throwing my money away like that.I can buy food or pay a bill.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. Buzzard4099_123 is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow buy one get one free deal at Mypillow was not enough fill in pillow Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1236993

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion.We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me.

rick@klingbeil-law.com

503-490-6763

Thank you.

Rick Klingbeil

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1235331

Did you wash and dry it before assuming it was no good?I have a friend who loves hers.

Out of the box it looked like a scam.

Then she followed the directions.She says it's wonderful.