1.2
Style and Design

I ordered my pillow infirm. And my headaches are getting worse so I washed it the first one fell apart so they sent me back another one and then I was still just hurting me really bad so I just wanted to get my money back because they are still very expensive they sent me a label to send back the pillow that I had and the other lady said that they would send me one in a medium and that would probably solve my problem I sent the box and the slip they sent me to put on the box so I wouldn't be charged for sending it back I called to find out where is my pillow I haven't got it they tell me that they never received the pillow that I returned.

This company is a scam they took my money said they would send me a pillow back and or and did not refund me nothing they can't do anything if they don't have the pillow will I know the pillow was sent out. I think mr.

Lindell should be sued if I have the time in the energy I would sue him the pillow is no good it's a scam and the doctor say that you shouldn't use it he's already been having a million dollar suit already against his company and he settled so stay away from this product and this company run as fast as you can just have your doctor prescribe what kind of pill that would help you the best. Jane Hill

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being duped.

Comments