2.3K views

I went to mypillow.com expecting to find what was advertised - buy 1, get one free for 19.95. Price listed was $89 or $95 each, did get one free.

Even after I entered the promo, all it did was deduct price for 2nd pillow, still the above outrageous prices. I have severe insomnia and when I heard their promotions, I thought if they were true, my life would be so much better.

This is a scam outfit and in reading the reviews, found the people that did pay the high prices were very dissatisfied with their pillows. Buyer beware - if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have gotten charged 197$ for 2!!!! Buy one get one free. 200$$$$

Lakewood, Washington, United States #1265828

How do u figure it is buy one get one free when it cost like $100 for two pillows that is not a deal.

Windsor Locks, Connecticut, United States #1262634

I've never seen this advertised for $19.95. All the commercials I've seen never say the price, just the bo/go offer.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1267071

It's advertised as buy one at $19.95, and get the second pillow absolutely free where i live. I live in New York.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1262540

you can only be surprised if you didn't research to find out that the "FAMOUS SLEEP INSTITUTE" that recommends the pillow is also owned by the guy that sells the MY PILLOW