1.4K views
1.4
Style and Design

I went to the website and clicked the link to order the 2-for-1 offer. I went through the process and realized at the end that the offer wasn't applied.

I immediately called and was told you had to enter the promo code from TV. Nowhere did it mention this (they've since changed the website). When I got my bill, they had charged me for four pillows that were sent to my father who lives out-of-state in a nursing home. They told me they would refund if I returned the pillows.

My father hasn't left the nursing home in 8 months, so this isn't possible. I'm furious.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of mypillow website from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $138 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire process, lack of price transparency and being overcharged. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments