Spicewood, Texas
1.2K views

Save your money! Go to Walmart, Target or somewhere similar and buy the cheapest foam pillows they have, there is very little if any difference.

And the big plus about this is, you will not have to deal with the “My Pillow Company”. This company lives up to very little of what it says on TV.

We ordered two pillows, my wife only used hers three days. It gave her pounding headaches that lasted all day every day after she used it. I used mine about eight days. It also gave me terrible headaches.

I returned mine and they did send me another one more firm. But, they used the slowest means of shipping possible. It took about three weeks from the time the pillow left my house until the new pillow came back.

Then the new pillow was absolutely no different. It got hot, mashed down and gave me all day headaches!

I ask for a full refund and this is the email I received back:

_________________________________________________

August 26, 2015

Hello My Name

Your original order # 1720374 placed on 6/9/15 came with the 60 day comfort guarantee. You received that order on 6/17/15. You did make an exchange on one of the pillows, RMA # 1768620-E. The 60 days does not start over with an exchange. You are beyond the 60 day policy for a return for refund. Thank You.

Reps Name

MyPillow Inc.

Customer Operations

_____________________________________________________________

Pretty arrogant right!

There was no consideration for the three weeks I did without a pillow! It was their decision to keep the pillows in the shipping process for all that time, I had them in my house under 50 days. So understand, this is a plan by them to get out of all the refunds. So unless you have money to burn, do yourself a big favor and stay away from this scam of a company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2015.

Comments