1.3
Style and Design

My husband has neck problems & I purchased My Pillow from Walmart for $40 ish. He couldn’t use it.

I have it a try and lasted about 2-3 hours, awoke in the night with a headache. It’s made of cheap foam pieces that are NOT adjustable, as advertised. The foam was also also noisy in my ears, like straw. When we saw the cost to return the pillow (would have cost at least $20 to return & then we’d have to wait 30 days for a refund..

(and hope that they follow through on the refund, so it would be a pain to keep checking backs ) we decided to keep it as an extra pillow. All 3 of our teenage kids tried it & didn’t like it, either. My husband also ordered the My Pillow neck and cervical bolster pillow and it’s too big for any human neck. It’s too hard & firm.

That thing was a complete waste of money. Please, don’t waste your money on these junk pillows.

You can buy a much better quality pillow for the money! The return policy is a scam.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I never thought about TRYING it and never will. The decision is easy.

Just observe the frequency of its commercial run on TV. My estimation is about 30 times a day on one particular cable channel. The price of the pillow has to be very high.

Still thinking about buying it regardless of cost? You should never buy something based on what you see in a commercial.To me, this is silly.

Buyers remorse is all it is

Mel_Kegs
to Anonymous #1423750

Absolutely, its buyer’s remorse. I regret not researching the product before purchasing the pillows. I have provided my experience and opinion in the hope that it will help future customers.

this is a liar{{Redacted}}